Four down, two to go.

The men’s squash team will take on Brown this Saturday in its second-to-last conference match of the season in Providence, R.I.

The Bears, currently ranked No. 13 in the nation, have struggled so far this season. On Jan. 31, Brown narrowly defeated No. 15 Bowdoin and fell 6–3 to Bates, who the Elis swept 9–0 last month.

The Elis take on Harvard in their final conference match of the season on Feb. 13. After starting out the season with four consecutive wins, the Crimson recently suffered two consecutive losses against Rochester and Trinity. The Bulldogs defeated Rochester 6–3 last month but fell to Trinity 8–1 on Jan. 20.

“While Brown and Harvard are weaker on paper, we can’t underestimate them,” Sharyar Aziz ’10 said.

After the Bulldogs’ 5–4 win against Princeton last Saturday, they are eager to reclaim the Ivy League title.

“We pretty much just on the Ivy League championship,” CJ Plimpton ’11 said after the win against Princeton. “Brown has never really challenged us. Harvard is really strong at No. 1, but otherwise we’re the favorites.”

The Bulldogs last won the Ivy title in 2006, when they shared it with Princeton and Harvard. The Tigers have claimed the title every year since then.

After their match against Harvard, which marks the end of their regular season conference play, the Bulldogs will square off against some of their toughest competitors when they host the CSA National Championships from Feb. 19-21.

The Elis are anticipating several difficult matches including Rochester, Princeton and Trinity.

“Right now, we’re pushing ourselves and each other to work harder and harder,” Rusty Feldman ’10 said. “At Nationals, we’re hoping to play Rochester again, which is obviously going to be a tough match. And if we play well enough and get another shot at Trinity, you never know what can happen.”

The Bulldogs begin play against Brown at 2.pm. on Saturday.