The women’s swimming and diving continued right where they left off before the new year on Sunday at Robert J.H. Kiphuth Pool in New Haven. The Bulldogs dominated Cornell at home, 207–93, improving their record to 4–0 in dual meets this season.

With the help of seven combined victories from Susan Kim ’10 and Alex Forrester ’13, the Bulldogs lost only two events and swept the top three spots in five.

“The team came out of [the] training trip extremely tired but pulled off a pretty good meet,” Paige Meneses ’13 said.

The Elis never let up after a commanding three-second victory by Kim, Forrester, Emily Dominski ’12 and Cynthia Tsay ’13 in the first event of the day, the 200-yard medley relay. Abigail Nunn ’12, Annie Killian ’11 and Margaret Brown ’13 swept the first three spots, respectively, in the 1,000-yard freestyle, while Joan Weaver ’13 and Tsay finished 1-2 in the 200-yard freestyle, separated by only 0.3 seconds. Kim took first in both breaststroke events, winning by over three seconds in the 100-yard and over seven seconds in the 200-yard. The Bulldogs finished 1-2-3 in 200-yard butterfly with great races from Ileana Lucos ’11, Hayes Hyde ’12, and Monica Tung ’13, respectively.

Forrester won by nearly a full second in the usually close 50-yard freestyle with a time of 23.56, then came away with the victory in the 100-yard freestyle, another Bulldog sweep. Forrester’s final victory of the day came by 3.27 seconds in the 100-yard butterfly. The Elis had a 1-2 finish in the final event of the day with fast swims from Kim and Hyde.

The Elis also salvaged points in the only two races they lost, finishing second and third in the 100-yard backstroke and second in the 400-yard freestyle relay.

The divers repeated their strong performance against Dartmouth on Dec. 5, sweeping in the one-meter event and taking first and third in the three-meter event. Rachel Rosenberg ’12 finished first in the one-meter event, followed by Meneses and Lisa Andrekovich ’12, while Meneses took the top spot in the three-meter with Rosenberg finishing in third.

“After training for two weeks without a day off, the win against Cornell is a testament to our focus,” Kim said. “We hope to keep using this momentum to push us.”

Yale faces Penn and Darmouth on Jan. 10 in Philadelphia.

“We’re trying to finish in the top three in the Ivy League,” coach Frank Keefe said in a press release. “Today was a good start.”