2:40 p.m. With time having expired, the Bulldogs now have their first Ivy League win of the season under their belt. The win also marks head coach Tom Williams’ first home win as the Yale coach. QB Brook Hart ’11 had a very strong performance—throwing for 390 yards and four touchdowns, as the Bulldogs won 38-7. Next week the Elis travel to Lehigh for their last non-Ivy League game of the season.

2:16 p.m. After having sat out the first 2 games of the season, RB Alex Thomas is officially back. Thomas forced his way into the end zone for a five TD run — his first TD in his collegiate career. The Elis now lead 38-7 with 11:27 remaining in the game.

2:08 p.m. It wasn’t pretty, but it was good. Tom Mante ’10 made a 34-yard field goal that had just enough height on it to pass through the uprights. The Elis are now in control with a 31-7 lead with 14:11 remaining in the game.

2:02 p.m. Head Coach Tom Williams is not afraid to take risks today. On 4th and 2, the Bulldogs seemd to be about to punt, but punter Tom Mante took the ball and ran to the right sideline, easily gaining a first down and reaching Dartmouth’s own 38-yard-line.

1:53 p.m. On second and goal on the 4-yard line, Forney makes his second TD catch of the game. It is QB Hart’s fourth TD pass of the day. Hart has now thrown for more than 300 yards, with 5:20 remaining in the third quarter. Yale has now scored a touchdown on four of their last five possessions and lead 28-7.

1:51 p.m. Holding calls are really hurting the Elis right now. A 17-yard touchdown run by RB Jordan Farrell ’10 was brought pack after a holding penalty.

1:45 p.m. After the penalty, the Big Green score on a 17-yard reception to wide-open TE John Gallagher. Dartmouth has now decreased the Bulldog lead to 21-7.

1:43 p.m. That’s gotta hurt: with Dartmouth pressuring, cornerback Adam Money ’11 intercepts the ball and returns it 80 yards for a touchdown…only to find that the play was ruled back on a defensive holding call on Money.

1:10 p.m. With the first half over, the Bulldogs go to their locker room while being heralded by a standing ovation from the Yale Bowl crowd. Yale leads 21-0.

1:07 p.m. With 44 seconds left in the half, WR Jordan Forney ’11 made a 24-yard reception and stretched into the end zone for the touchdown. The Bulldogs now lead 21-0. Hart has made a strong statement so far in his first start of the season.

12:59 p.m. The Bulldogs are not letting up. Peter Balsam ’11 just recovered an on-side kick that caught the deflated Big Green unaware. Four minutes remain in the half with the Bulldogs on their own 43-yard line.

12:57 p.m. The underclassmen are really contributing so far. Hart just made a 73-yard touchdown pass to Chris Smith ’13, who was slanting over the middle. It is Smith’s first touchdown as a Bulldog, who now lead 14-0.

12:52 p.m. On what would have been a 36-yard Dartmouth completion, defensive back Drew Baldwin ’12 makes an amazing interception grab on Yale’s 12-yard line. Six minutes remain in the first half with the Bulldogs still leading 7-0.

12:39 p.m. After a 22 yard pass from QB Brook Hart to TE A.J. Haase, RB Jordan Farrell scores his third touchdown of the season on a one-yard run into the end zone. After the PAT, the Bulldogs lead 7-0 with 12 minutes left in the half.

12:34 p.m. After the first quarter, the game is still scoreless. The Elis have had a few first downs but both teams have been unable to cross the 50-yard line so far.