“Pessimism of the spirit; optimism of the will.” That’s us, that’s GRAMSCI.

NOW WE (still) FULLY ENDORSE COLIN ADAMO FOR YCC TREASURER EVEN IF HE LOST.

NOW WE are here in the YESYESYES building NOW. WE = ZACH FUHRER (not THE Fuhrer), NICK NIARCHOS, HILARY FAXON, JAY DOCKENDORF. We are the future. We are turntable turners heading highwaywards into the astral plane of YEAH WE SMASH THIS SHIT.

This evening, we were deserted by our dear dear editors who had gone to lands of silent tombs and dark towers. WE SLOWED DOWN < WE SPEEDED UP >>>>> Like four sweating Adderall fanatics we prized open journalism’s maw and felt its stinking breath wash over.

WHAT WE WANT, WHAT WE NEED:

1. Ownership of the means of production by the proletariat // BY EVERYONE.

2. Sexual liberation // the release of LIBIDO.

3. END government control // End the power of Ideological State Apparati (ALTHUSSER) // End the power of the LOGOCENTRIC CUNTS.

4. FULL ultimate SPEED LIFEBLOOD.

5. LENIN FOR WARD 1! ALDERMAN.

6. The end of cubic control structures, grids, our cities // THE BEGINNING OF THE AGE OF THE BURROW/RHIZOME

7. DUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBSTTTTTTTTEEEEPPPP PARTyZ!

SO WE ARE OK, for now. We will liberate the cokeaineicecream crowd, the television specters from their merciless servitude, the ringers from the dark tower. WE WILL PREVAIL!

What is empty is this world, and we plan to make it whole with our magazine voice with our eternal FUCKTHIS scintillate cynicism with our tribunal beats that summon the end of the world prescience.

What we need is some air to BREATHE, suck in, besides this eternal bowel fart from the recesses of the R~A~D~I~O~P~H~O~N~E cigarette newness shiny NOT REGRESSION // WE ARE BITING HANDS.

So we look to the future, we live in the future, we live in next year WE LIVE IN THE ETERNAL PLAYING REVOLUTION.

“But this emphasis would be lavished in vain, if it served … only to abstract a general type from phenomena whose particularity in our work would remain the essential thing for you, and whose original arrangement could be broken up only artificially.”

YES LACAN – BUT WE ARE MULTIPLE,

WE KNOW THAT

“Production for the sake of production — the obsession with the rate of growth, whether in the capitalist market or in planned economies — leads to monstrous absurdities.

WE KNOW THAT

“The only acceptable finality of human activity is the production of a subjectivity that is auto-enriching its relation to the world in a continuous fashion.”

YEH DELEUZE

FINALLYWE ARE MULTIPLE WE ARE YOUMEANDEVERBODYTHING. WE do not need to exclude, we are transcendent.

CHE GUEVARA’S STORY MAKES US CRY >>> WHAT A MAN.