It was a triple-title weekend for Yale crew as all three teams wrapped up their fall seasons with victories in Sunday’s Princeton Chase.

Men’s heavyweight crew had a rough journey to Lake Carnegie in Princeton, N.J., as a bus breakdown caused them to arrive at the racecourse with barely enough time to warm up. But that did not stop the varsity eight from edging out defending champion Princeton to take first place with a time of 13:17.595. The varsity four also came in with a victory, their time of 15:01.753mcomfortably ahead of Boston University’s 15:03.053.

And judging by the performance of the freshman eight, who won their own event with a time of 14:02.025m— more than 17 seconds ahead of the second-place Tigers — it seemed that the squad had all the time in the world .

“Overall, we are happy with yesterday’s results,” head coach John Pescatore said. “But a few crews volunteered that they did not race as well as they had in practice this past week.”

Men’s lightweight crew also made a triumphant showing, with the varsity eight A boat handily snatching the title from 2007 champion Navy. The men’s open pair was also a Yale victory, with Philip Lang ’09 and Carl Nunziato ’11 taking first place and the other Bulldog pairs coming in at third, fifth and 19th. The lightweight four and freshmen eight each took third place in their respective races to wrap up what head coach Andy Card called “a great day for Yale crew.”

“For the lightweights specifically, it was great to go down there with four eights — a first for us — and compete as an almost-complete team,” he said. “We only have to integrate some of the walk-ons onto our team going forward.”

He added, “This is a team that loves to race, and to win two out of three events at the Chase is an extra bonus.”

Women’s crew did not fall short of the high standards it set last weekend with its’ first-place finish among collegiate boats at the Head of the Charles. In the varsity eight event, their boats came in first, second and 13th place, and the first-place eight came in with a raw time below 15 minutes. Even with 20 seconds of penalties due to buoy infractions, their time of 15:12.853 was plenty fast enough to secure them the victory. The B varsity eight clocked in right behind them at 15:13.243.

Meanwhile, the novice eight annihilated its competitors, finishing the course with a time of 16:07.451. Virginia trailed behind by 31.53 seconds to take the second-place slot, and Brown scraped out a third place with a time of 16:40.667. This impressive finish, combined with the solid performances of the men’s lightweight and heavyweight novices, won Yale the Belly Bowl for the second year running and the third time overall. The Belly Bowl is awarded to the school with the best combined times from each of its novice eight crews.

“This was a great way to finish our fall racing season,” women’s crew head coach Will Porter said. “We have plenty to work on this winter, but we’re going into the winter with momentum.”

The heavyweights may race once more at the Foot of the Charles on Nov. 22, but women’s crew and the lightweights concluded their fall season with the Princeton Chase. They now enter the long stretch of winter training on a high note.

“Now that we know a little more about our team, we can work on those things specifically going into winter and preparing for spring,” Card said.