Bill Clinton LAW ’73 will return to Yale on Saturday for his 35th reunion.

The 42nd president of the United States will address his classmates and other Law School alumni, students and faculty in Woolsey Hall on Saturday. The title of his remarks, “Our Global Challenges,” was left intentionally vague, but he will talk about current events and his Global Initiative.

“His perspective on both how global challenges and problems evolve and how we can address them through public and private means is unique,” Law School Dean Harold Hongju Koh said of Clinton in a phone interview. “The fact that he wants to deliver those insights to alumni, students and faculty at Yale Law School is very exciting.”

The event is only open to ticketed Law School community members.

His wife, New York Sen. Hillary Clinton LAW ’73, will not accompany him.

The couple both attended their 20th reunion in 1993, just after taking the White House. At that time, Bill Clinton received the Yale Law School alumni association’s Award of Merit, and he delivered a formal address.

Bill Clinton also came to Yale five years ago to attend a reunion dinner in Commons, where he spoke briefly.

His visit this weekend will be the second by a former world leader in 16 days, since former British Prime Minister Tony Blair spoke at Woosley Hall on Sept. 19 after teaching his first class as a Howland Distinguished Fellow.

About 1,000 other alumni (including spouses) will attend the Law School’s alumni weekend’s lunches, dinners, receptions and other events.