Europe is a dying continent. I say this not as a criticism, but rather as a statement of fact. In Europe, an acute failure to produce the next generation has created a looming demographic crisis.

According to research by both the CIA and the U.N., every single member of the European Union has a birthrate significantly below the replacement rate of 2.1 births per woman. In the CIA World Factbook, Germany had a birthrate of 1.36 children per woman in 2007, and Spain and Italy had birthrates of 1.29. At such low levels of fertility, within 100 years, those three nations would have populations 80 percent lower than they are today. And Germany, Italy and Spain are far from alone: Every single industrialized country in Europe has a birthrate below 1.9 children per woman. The average birthrate of the European Union as a whole is approximately 1.5 children per woman — and that number is artificially inflated by the presence of millions of highly fertile non-European immigrants in the major urban centers of Europe.

Even if one ignores the statistical noise presented by the inclusion of millions of outliers, Europe faces a serious problem. Without a major shift in the current fertility trends, industrialized Europe will see its native population decline by about three-fourths over the 21st century. No civilization has ever recovered from such a population decline, and never before has such a decline been entirely voluntary.

Europeans are not becoming less fertile as a consequence of war, or famine, or disease, but rather as a consequence of their Western, consumerist lifestyles. Some, such as social critic Mark Steyn, have suggested that European civilization is in the middle of committing voluntary demographic suicide, and it’s not hard to see why: A civilization that is producing a tiny succeeding generation and shows no signs of attempting to remedy the problem is violating fundamental Darwinist principles of gene propagation.

There is, of course, a counterargument: Europe’s population has not been declining. In fact, most European nations have shown modest population growth thanks to a huge influx of immigrants from developing nations. Some economists have argued that because the infertility of Europeans is balanced by the high fertility of its immigrants, there will be no noticeable effects from the failure of Caucasians in Europe to produce offspring. If the population as a whole remains stable, the argument goes, economic growth will not be affected, and the European quality of life will likely remain constant. Europe could thus theoretically solve its demographic woes by promoting immigration.

Unfortunately, there are some major holes in that argument. Labor capital is not stable: Native Europeans tend to be highly educated and possess a varied skill set due to Europe’s laudable educational system, while the immigrant populations replacing the native populations are by and large less well educated. Crime levels are also not holding constant, and in Europe there has been an anti-immigrant backlash resulting from the widespread perception that immigrants are responsible for the increase in crime. There is also an 800-pound gorilla in the room: Given present trends, within about a century, Europe will cease to be a white, Christian continent.

No one wants to talk about racial or religious issues, but it merits consideration that the vast majority of immigrants to the European Union are Muslims from North Africa, the Middle East and Turkey. By the year 2150, barring a major shift in either native European fertility rates or immigrant nationality, Europe will be a largely Muslim continent with whites and Christians as minorities composing less than 20 percent of the population. Much of Europe has come to terms with that possibility, but a significant portion of the population is uncomfortable about the prospect of a change in Europe’s continental character, warranting wider spread support for xenophobic political parties across the continent.

Europe is divided as to what to do. While the common plans seems to be to encourage immigration and simply ignore the long run, some nations, especially those without enough immigrants to compensate for the declining fertility of natives, like Russia, have started offering cash incentives to women to have more children. These plans have met with very limited success in societies where raising a child costs a small fortune.

An increasing number of Europeans, however, are demanding change, and are willing to accept a declining population and the consequent economic effects in order to preserve what they see as their heritage. In Amsterdam, women have written editorials decrying the pressure native European women have felt from immigrant communities to cover themselves in public. In France, an extremist xenophobic political party came in second place in the 2002 presidential elections as a result of rising fear about the future of France.

Throughout Europe, proposals to limit immigration from the developing world to highly skilled foreigners have been floated in debate. It seems that Europe has decided that it wants to do something about this perceived problem, but is unwilling to do the one thing that would resolve the long-term demographic situation in a manner that would benefit both native Europeans and immigrants: reproduce.

Trevor Wagener is a freshman in Pierson College.

• TRUTH

stupid you people brought this on yourselves,why did you come to non white land in the first place and STEAL and still STEALING we will KILL YOU!2 thirds of the world is non white. you will be genocided.before your extinction.

• Katherine Gushchina

Thank you for posting this. Post this everywhere you can all over the internet. Hopefully when reading it the delusional, brainwashed progressive whites will see that there is no point to kissing up to other races, since many of you want to kill us anyway, regardless of our liberalism. Hopefully white people will start taking pride in themselves again as a defense mechanism against this oncoming tide of aggression.

• TRUTH

if it comes to that you white termites will definately lose as everyone you oppressed and dehumanized will wipe you out.you white people are illegals in north america ,south america ,asia,south africa,oceana pacific islands and just to get the record straight europe was never a white land when the black moors were there trying to civilize you so i wish you crooks a godspeed deatH!everyone has weapons and nuclear so go ahead try a war and i insist you should so we can end hearing your crap that comes out your mouths.why did whites change the lords name to jesus when it is Yeshua? why did you change the image to make yeshua look white when he aint white at all why did you whites kill yeshua?ya i believe that was your race.why did whites steal the swastika from east indians to use for your 6.5 million jews dead for the nazi war 1945 agenda? why do you white parasites rewrite other nations history and lie all the time. nobody likes you and yes everyone wants you cancer race dead!

• Katherine Gushchina

The swastika symbol was used in old germanic culture as well. It was not stolen from the Indians.

• TRUTH

whites are intolerant of native aboriginals as i noticed the european illegals came to north america and bloodshed natives and forced the christianity and anglo ideology on natives. seriously whites are hypocrites. oh and yet you people it was your race who killed Yeshua as you call him JESUS!which isnt his real name.what about the concentration camps you people built and you complain about racism when in fact it was you people who came to other non white lands and oppress them? fascism,classism,colonialism,imperialism,sexism jim crows law all created by white trash.your fault for not minding your own business,i notice you white trash always downplay your atrocities when you should pray you die quicker and get out of everyones face.

• TRUTH

North america is MY LAND and you smelly white cancerous germbags need to get deported and defacate back in your stinky smelly caves. i dont recollect you having any raw materials nor resources.im sure those caves had no plumbing nor chandeliers.

• Joe P.

No Europeans stole it fair and square. Before that your ancestors came by boat (or maybe landbridge) from Asia and ‘stole’ it from whoever or whatever was here before that, ad infinitum.

I think Iceland has demonstrated pretty convincingly that it’s not just the natural resources available that determine the standard of living… The quality of people really does make a difference.

Anyhow given the lack of technological development of the North American ‘native’ (i.e. Prehistoric Asian migrants) population you’d have long ago been overrun by Chinese, and you could’ve been whining and complaining at their blameless (and now just as ‘native’ly birthed here as you) descendants instead.

• TRUTH

ya the blacks built america’s infrastructure while asians built the railroads what did whites do? oh ya create a ILLEGAL: constitution to serve your own purposes.

• Joe P.

Blacks performed menial agricultural work that could’ve been (and today is) done by machine… ‘Built America’s infrastructure’ I think not, Asians worked alongside whites blacks and others on the railroads, and all of this accomplished (along with letting your ancestors, whom could’ve just as easily been totally eradicated) survive and preserve their genetic and cultural heritage even though they ‘lost’… And built this greatest of nations on a land largely empty and un or under utilized by its previous inhabitants… And you want to see us eradicated when your people were let live (in huge numbers and integrated with European blood in much of the continent…) You’re welcome you ungrateful hateful simple-minded immoral POS..

• TRUTH

shut up! you sound like a robo messenger

• TRUTH

what culture? whites have no culture thats why you steal other peoples culture like buddhists and hindus aryan culture etc now go hide under a rock you stupid ass gimp

• TRUTH

thats true they get what they deserve.they call places in asia third world sh holes yet most of the places in asia were rich and india was a monarchy before the europeans came in in 1849 and im glad they got kicked out in 1947′ india had the first university in the whole world Takshashila university located north west region of india. whites stole their kohinoor diamonds and huma bird artifacts,golden crown and crystal throne.whites also stole from africa the gold from the african mines. whites should get murdered. fiji has taken the queens face off their currency GOOD!why do whites do yoga? drink tea? i can honestly tell you whites havent made any inventions and cannot name any without stealing other nations resources so they have no merrit.their war veterans in north america are terrorists and it shocks me how they get ribbons badges and stripes medals for their colonialism of terrorism when they should be in 4 consecutive life sentences in jail.

• TRUTH

you people had no agricultural experience until the native aboriginals taught you before you betrayed and left them to a 2% near genocide. i cant stand you dirt pigs why couldnt you just f off! most cancers and diseases come from you people.sick filthy parasite go shower in bird sh**! whites are infidels look at your divorce rates at a all time 68% when non whites have 2% in asia. big difference you people lack menogamy.you people are also responsible for sticking your nose and losing in vietnam and also atomic bombing hiroshima and nagasaki may the worst roads lay ahead for you in total ExoduS!

• Musa Mkhize

Man please stop your hate filled drivel. GEEZ.

• AugustineThomas

You’re all cursed because you gave up Christ.

• comradeclaus

unfortunately, many White Churches have been infiltrated by Marxist thugs who have flooded our nations with those who seek our deaths. It seems only the Greek & Eastern Orthodox Church, the Guardians against Islam, remain true. Remove Kebab

• Anna

And yet you Swedes were unwilling to take in mass Jewish immigration from other European countries. Hypocrisy much?

• Joe P.

Nice to see that there are thoughtful moral and rational people of all races. It’s currently en vogue to totally downplay the accomplishments white people have given the world… Sure our ancestors did some jacked up stuff, but so did everyone’s… Looking back at history I think white people even tended to be less brutal and more honorable even in their brutality than other races tended to be toward each other…

I’m not one to hate others just for being who they are, and white people deserve at least as much consideration and have massively contributed to the rise of civilization.

Really it comes down to Eugenics… Maybe we just need a rule: Nobody less than 1 standard deviation below mean in IQ gets to breed, period, no matter their race. This will have racially uneven impacts, but at least it’s fair, and the diversity of peoples get to continue to exist (or, if not, and we all end up one homogeneous shade of white-brown-red-yellowish color but at least we won’t degenerate into a nontechnological third world s***hole as occurs when mean IQ drops below 90.)

• Musa Mkhize

And how is all that going to stop you going extinct? They will just wait until you die off and then go there again with no European in sight to stop them. Nobody is driving you guys to extinction. You yourselves are responsible and lashing out at other races wont help. This one is internal, you must solve it.

• Musa Mkhize

Serves you right. You guys created Brazil and everything it is. Don’t cry because you are reaping the fruits now.

• Musa Mkhize

There is that word again. INDIGENOUS and NATIVE. Really? are you sure? I say study your history better my friend. You guys came there, you are not indigenous to Europe.

• Musa Mkhize

FINALLY. SOME SENSE.

• Musa Mkhize

Didn’t you get it? those have been tried. none have worked and none will. The solution is simply removing all costs related to children, health, education, clothing, food, etc. use subtle methods to promote the fashionability of having a mini me. use Hollywood if you have to, through your movies and magazines, your women are addicted to the stuff so they will likely lap it up. Lastly, Euro men please become men and tell your women you want 3 kids and stand by that no matter what she says.

• Musa Mkhize

Yeah but reflection wont solve the problem of Europeans going extinct. Sex will. Stop lusting after other races and do your duty first. 3 kids and you can have some fun. lol.

• Musa Mkhize

Man if you will talk, do your homework first. what overpopulation? the blame falls squarely on your consumerist lifestyle; your feminism; your governments not giving you help raising children as a result it is too expensive in Europe to raise a kid. Solve that and you will be halfway there. stop blaming other races for your self inflicted ills.

• Musa Mkhize

We are not too enamored with Eurasians too as you point out. African women are just too good in the sac, of-course if a Eurasian offers, well. But your problems in South Korean are much simpler to solve. just import women from Indonesia, Singapore; Thailand and others who will not mind at all to give birth to kids.

• Musa Mkhize

No, the problem starts and ends with you guys not wanting to sleep together and produce kids. That has nothing to do with culture but your current lifestyles.

• Musa Mkhize

So in your enlightened mind if Europe stops immigration you guys will magically start having sex with each other without The pill and the injections? How the heck did you get to that conclusion?

• Musa Mkhize

Yes and look how bad the Japanese population problem is. Much much worse than Europe. Stop being dumb man.

• Musa Mkhize

It is your homeland but there is nothing ancestral about it. you don’t originate in Europe.

• Katherine Gushchina

I’d say having lived in Europe for 10s if thousands of years qualifies it as a homeland. Anyway, It doesn’t eve matter. The physical features that belong to the white race was created in Europe and they need to be protected. We cannot allow those traits to die out or to be bred out. There is no risk of this happening in the foreseeable future to the people of Africa, the Middle East or Asia. You have nothing to worry about.

• Missy

Yes and you didn’t originate in Africa. Blacks came from China.

• Musa Mkhize

You obviously are ignorant of real history. stop reading European history books for one month and read everything else. You will know then hoe dumb your postulations are.

• Musa Mkhize

Well, do something then about it. forming at the mouth wont magically solve it.

• sunshine may

I can care less trust me maybe it for the better just like the dinosaurs want extinct. We could not live with dinosaur’s maybe the earth can’t survive with the white race.

• Alex Chaudhari

Oh look a misanthrope who wants the world to die off.

• Ricky

Not the world just white people.

• ZyklonBee

And if you happen to be a lowly and destructive non white, according to statistics, you’re most likely to be killed by another of your useless inept savage kind or By drugs or disease.

• sunshine may

Sure they did, so now go add thirty years to your race and you already know or think you know what race this person is that’s why you say Whites added thirty years to the lives of whatever race you are, and for the very some reason your race are losing thirty yrs being taken away from whatever race you are which am not scary too call out white, know go make little racist white babies if you can.

• sunshine may

Great.

• Missy

you do realize Manuel that once your people take the territory of the North American native Indians, (it was never yours, it was theirs) …it will become just like South America. So what really have you gained other than a violent, crime ridden, poverty stricken new nation of South Americans?

• theotherRJH

Even though you said that 7 years ago, it is still the crux of the problem. In those last 7 years, white people in America are coming to grips with the reality by 2150, they are functionally extinct.

• APhilip

hey, what if they’re busy making a mass white-babies making machine? the statistics clearly shows the rapid decline of native Europeans. The effect of their infertility (mostly due to self-centered and modern lifestyle) is broadening day after day. Nowadays, while they may enjoy cheap labor, they’re shaken by the influx of diverse immigrants from varying cultural, religious and value systems. Apart from a relatively little real-term economic gain from the low skilled immigrants, and social disorders by few immigrants, the nudist/ungodly lifestyle of the native europeans is a main recipe for demographic suicide. The trend is not beneficial to world as whole. I wish they wake up soon and maintain a healthy population growth that can positively contribute to the welfare and development of our world.

From a christian & native African perspective.

• kartashok

White baby-making machine is impossible to create and doesn’t exist. Feminism and modern degeneracy, coupled with race mixing, is the real reason.

• Theophilus Ghoststone

The problem, the 8,000 pound gorilla in the room is feminism. That is why white Europeans are dying out. European women are choosing careers and tea cup poodles instead of having children. Women need to wake up to the fact that it is their responsibility to produce the next generation. This willingness to set aside maternal instincts is a by product of feminist brainwashing.
    This theory is proven by looking at the Japanese. They recognized the superiority of Western civilization, they copied it as closely as they could. Perhaps too well. They are experiencing the same population crisis as the West for the same reasons. Feminism has spread as a cancer there too. Women are not having children. The women have become so masculine and domineering that the men are afraid of them and do not marry them. The Japanese government has already predicted when the last Japanese person will die.
    When a species violates Darwinian law it will face extinction. Feminism in its present form that vilifies all things feminine: marriage, children, the caregiver. This violates the role evolution gave to human females. These roles are not degrading as feminists would have us believe, but are the foundation blocks of civilization. They are in fact the most important roles of all. This would make the woman’s traditional roles far more important than holding down a corporate job.
    Without replacement generations, why would women consider this an accomplishment?

• Mia Seths

I don’t think it’s fair to blame feminism. I know so many women who want to marry and have children with boyfriends who don’t. They waste years with these men until it’s too late. People need to communicate about this issue before they get together but many men consider talk of kids and marriage to be inappropriate on a first date.

• comradeclaus

men & women both have blame, but both are victims of Deliberate Efforts to drive them apart. As a White Nationalist Male I advocate the Death Penalty for all Pornographic Producers as they have destroyed the White Male’s desire to Father families. Sex for pleasure, instead of for love of one’s people.

the “Nation of Israel” is not lines on a map, but the Blood of Abraham that flows pure in the veins of the Jews, they procreate & thus survive, even the Holocaust. but Whites are banned for showing love of their own Racial Purity & told that they HATE. jews may love jews (their purity is celebrated), but whites cannot love whites (their purity is DESPISED)

• kartashok

More like those smart men don’t want to marry a woman that can cheat on them, divorce them and take half their money, their property and the children. Marriage is a scam for men, only a fool would get married to the average Western woman these days. A lot better to be the aerobic personal fitness trainer that comes over to a conservative household to train the housewife and then some. 🙂

• Osama Khan

i dont think white gonna extinct… whites are white because they live in Europe…. so after few generations maybe 5,6 or 7 the immigrants also become white.

• Musa Mkhize

How wrong you are. White don’t originate in Europe at all but in Asia.

• Guesticle

iirc more like middle east

• georgebest

You know nothing, just nothing about evolution, do you?

• Thats Hardly Fair

5-7 generations to become white hahaha. There is about 60,000 years of separated evolution between blacks and whites.

• Guesticle

thats….not how it works

• comradeclaus

read up on your Gregor Mandel, Wrinkled Yellow peas do NOT transmute into Round Green peas! & Arabs, or Africans do not Transmute to Celts or Germanics. A Wolf does not Transmute into a Chihuahua or St. Bernard!

• counterstrike104

ur rit but how about jews in europe? do they look like jews? it will take a few years like 100 to 200 years to change the whole thing…

• Missy

It took 40-100,000 years to make a white person.

• Musa Mkhize

You are mostly right except for that native bit.

• Andrew Samuel Fisher

Not too mention that the colonisers were pretty much England, France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal. Eastern and Southern Europe had very little to do with any of that. And the Chinese and various Islamic empires have been pretty imperialistic. Getting mad at Europeans for inventing the technology to do so on a wider scale is pretty dumb.

• santos

i am only seeing commentaries about and around Race. what about the rest? it’s very sad Europeans from both east and west cannot see beyond their Short-sightedness , wich seems to be considered by them a Virtue

• Ndoli Sabi

that’s false statement “Europeans pay tons of money to the third world for food and development”. the facts are that the west take many times more money from third countries that it gives them! so non white people in europe means less weapons, less wars, less invasions and illegal occupations! and don’t worry about europe being empty because there will new fresh bloods europeans; blacks and browns

• Alex Chaudhari

Massive assertion right there.

• comradeclaus

China Armed the Hutu that wiped out 75% of the Tutsi Ethnic group & Armed Sudanese Arabs that butchered 2 MILLION South Sudanese Blacks plus 800000 Darfur Blacks.

• Ndoli Sabi

you are not making sense. though, wars around the world are mostly western instigated. i’m sure you are well aware of western involvement in most conflicts in every corner of the planet and the consequences thereof such as current increased immigration to europe

• Ndoli Sabi

i believe you understand well why france has so may immigrants! france has been messing up many countries especially its former colonies, but also france has been a good boy to US and has been available to participate in US’s wars of aggression

• Ndoli Sabi

the remaining population will receive special attention and they won’t be completely extinct really

• Filip Młyński

Just like white people in South Africa, You know it is untrue.

• Ndoli Sabi

white people in south africa are in full control of the economy, they havent lost much of their economic supremacy, however a few of them are still bitter about the end of apartheid. otherwise most white people in south africa are content and even those who emigrated at the end of apartheid are coming back as africa is the place of honey and milk!

• Ndoli Sabi

then how come western white have been mass killing, raping, looting, etc.. the rest of the world in the name of “civilising the savage” and later continued the same deeds in the name of “democracy”, “humanitarian interventions” etc…there are the scourges of the earth! there is a very troubling mental defect that is incomprehensible by other societies: how does bombing a hospital, a wedding celebration, water treatment facility, schools, kindergartens nurseries, etc… constitute protecting civilians? you lie so much at the point of believing your own lies and hope/expect others to believe you!! it’s complete psychopathy

• Jeff

Income gap between rich and poor nations created a huge racial imbalance. Almost half of all people on earth will be African by 2100. Europeans have no future. Immigration will blend them into a brown/dark mix.

• Blue Hour

We have the same problem in the USA, not because of low fertility rates but because of mass immigration. What I’ve been wondering for the last couple of years is, which direction white flight from countries will take? My guess is that whites from the USA and Western Europe will go to Eastern Europe and Russia. I can’t see white Americans, who have spent so much money on white flight within the USA, staying in a non-white country.

Stange that we’re not seeing any polling data on this.

• karolybahri

Child is a choice, but leftists are making anti white politics, like making very expensive to create a child, and those anti white are also installing psicological tools to create a distortion on reality to avoid white children to be born, like saying that “abortion is freedom”, “motherhood is a prision”, and they do it together with massive porn propaganda as a war tool, and sexual education for children, to reduce the natural attaction between men and woman. Even music don’t mention about love anymore, just about violence, and anti family ideas. Terrible!

• comradeclaus

Quote Berthold Brecht “Is it not easier for the govt to ‘abolish’ the people (race) & ‘elect’ another?”

immigration policies are the Left bringing in a racist 5th column, which has openly declared it’s intent to exterminate all European (U.S. Canada Australia New Zealand & European Homeland) Whites, look at La Raza showing sympathy for Kate Steinle’s Savage Murderer & not the slaughered White Virgin

• Katherine Gushchina

So you don’t care that one day there won’t be a single white person left in Sweden? You don’t think it’s sad that pale skin, blue and green eyes, red, brown and blonde hair will disappear from your soil? That your language will die? If this is the case, you have been brainwashed to a very severe extent by your treacherous leaders. I pity you. It’s really sad that someone can be trained to hate his culture and appearance so much. I guess if most Swedes are like you, we can start making funeral arrangements. A few years from now you will be an African/Arabic country; your language, physical features and history will be gone. Sweden and all its cities will be renamed to Whateverstan. By the way you didn’t have to accept all those refugees. Your leaders welcomed them in in the hope that they would impregnate your women and turn you into a futuristic, brown, English/Arabic-speaking state.

• Katherine Gushchina

Camille, it’s a pity about the American Indians and the Australia Aboriginals, but this time something can be done about the issue and a repeat of the same phenomena happening in Europe can be avoided. Besides, as a non-white, your opinion doesn’t even matter on this issue. This is for white people to sort out themselves regardless of how you feel.

• Angela Crystall

The Atlantians reached a certain level of spiritual maturity and left the planet. The Mayans reached a certain level of Spiritual maturity and left the planet. So did many other superior races in the history of planet earth. They came, they conquered, they built, they invented, they prospered, they discovered, they learned and passed all their lessons, they matured, they awaken and then it was time for them to level up and leave. That is the way it has always been and will always be in the school known as planet earth. As the one race (soul collective) matures and graduates from this world the next in line takes their place to start over. It takes centuries to graduate and many many individual lifetimes. Whites will go extinct (in this realm) not because they failed or because they are bad or because they deserve to die but simply because they have graduated.

• comradeclaus

^White Holocaust Apologist =_=’

you’re in good company w/ the Rashidun Caliphs Ottoman Sultans, Donmeh, Marx & Lazar Kaganovych

• comradeclaus

hypothetical White Genocide Trial

defense council-“but Pro Race Mixing & Pro Abotion Media aren’t Crimes Against Humanity, the Whites DESERVED it, the damned racists”

Prosecutor-” The U.N. Convention to Ban Genocide was VERY clear that Genocide is ‘ANY action to bring about the destruction, in part or in whole, members or a RACIAL ETHNIC RELIGIOUS or CULTURAL group.’ By any Legal Definition, the Extinct Indigenous Europeans were a Racial or Ethnic group & the policies that prevented them from having children, were DELIBERATELY designed to wipe them out. Particularly heinous, was the exploitation of the White’s legendary Recessive Genes, which resulted in all products of race mixing having pronounced Nonwhite features, even if the offspring had 7 out of 8 White Grandparents, an influx of only 12.5% erased, for all Time, the White Identity. The White Left, was a Suicide Cult, in Allegiance with Islamism, Marxism & Aztlanism. The Prosecution rests”

• comradeclaus

…our leaders know, since ww2 all the White Race are ruled by a Suicide Cult, worse than Jim Jones, who only killed a Thousand, the Liberal Cult liquidates TENS OF MILLIONS of White Babies each year! A woman has a ‘right’ to ‘chose’ but the child is denied the right to be born, the father is denied the right for his child to live, as all mothers can get abortions without the notification or challenge of the father, who is reduced to a mere tax generator & hard labor automaton, until he breaks & is discarded

• https://www.facebook.com/c.anyway Cédric Ballet

Not gonna happen; for one reason: As soon as the white / christians of Europe will feel their existence threatened, there will be nationalism ,xenophobia and ultimately another genocide ww2 style. People who believe it couldn’t happen again are extremely naive. This is why, knowing the danger to come close to that situation, i always advocated for a controlled limited skilled immigration, so we wouldn’t run into another world disaster

• Kelvin Anderson

NATURES BALANCE

• Scott Drury

Balance?. More deaths than births only ever has one end.

• Kelvin Anderson

THE WORLD EXSISTED BEFORE EUROPE CAME OUT OF THE DARK AGES . POPULATION BOOM IS WHAT ALLOWED EUROPE TO DOMINATE THE WORLD

• Pingback: Philippines’ Duterte Follows Through on Drug War Promises - LifeFallible - (Almost) Daily Right of Center Thoughts()

• Katherine Gushchina

Make interracial sex, marriage and procreation illegal between white Europeans and black immigrants. Stop all immigration immediately, but make an exception for white people who wish to return to their ancestral homelands, especially whites from Southern Africa, who are living on thin ice in those countries. Let the European continent rather become an empty, desolate place before you let it become an extension of Africa, since Africa will have 4.4 billion people by the year 2100 even without the help of white European women making black babies for them. When the black population there gets too high, white women will be stolen away from white men and affirmative action laws will be made banning white men from marrying their own women. Avert this crisis while there is still time. Confront and banish your white-hating liberal, leftist journalists who accuse others of racism when they are merely trying to preserve the racial integrity of white Europe for the future.

• Anthony

You scared 😅

• Anthony

Why would anyone want to a baby with a demon.

• kartashok

The demons here are blacks and Jews.

• Sigh Westberry

ha…ha…ha…..of course the bad guys must be the blacks and the Jews…..they are coming to take you away…ha.ha……you guys are so obviously pathetic. Don’t you have a bucket of ice cold water in the room somewhere? Basically you have done zero with your own life.

• kartashok

How about making feminism held responsible for this?

• kartashok

Islam COULD force White women to have White babies, look at Bosnia for example. You have a point.

• The Six Gorillion

Cultural marxism has been responsible for this demographic decline of the West. To ignore this fact is to reject potential real-world solutions to the problems facing Europe today. The native populations of European countries did not vote in favor of replacement-level migration from the third-world, nor is such an ethnocidal change necessary. When facing problems that are much similar, Japan flatly rejected such policies; they have kept their country as a result.

• Missy

Okay so they didn’t vote for these non-white people to be allowed into Europe, so why are they letting them in?

• Kyle

Feminism is responsible. Women are disloyal by nature and will ruin you through divorce and using children to extract money. We have already witnessed one generation of this. As a result, whites will not bread and/or white women will become the property of the invaders. Only way to fix it is by enforcing that a wife is property of her husband – and even then it’s probably too late.

• KUDU

Perhaps, but white men are just as guilty. White men want illicit sex with many different partners. There are many white women who wish for a man to commit and start a family with her, but they just can’t find one. We allowed ourselves too much freedom, too much liberty. We have degenerated and will cease to exist as a result. We will have a future devoid of beautiful white women like Tommy Lynn Calhoun.

• ImperatorMachinarum

The article has it right. Wealth, consumerism, and careerism account for the decline of Western births. But all is not bleak.

This is happening all over the world. Especially as women get educated. You think Europe has it bad here? Check out Japan and South Korea. In fact, South America has advanced itself due to educating its women.

Middle eastern and African societies are an exception. But this too will happen once the education of their women really takes hold. In this context, I am an optimist.

Why? Because we need less humans, especially of lower quality. We need more of higher quality. Please don’t take this an endorsement of racism. My context is one where we need less children that have a greater investment of resources.

Also, artificial intelligence and robots are coming. Again, we need less humans doing mundane labor. We need to train them to colonize the stars. To leverage biological engineering to compete with and control then robots.

And yes, I for one advocate diversity: white, black, red, brown, yellow, and red. It’s okay to mix. But yet okay to freely associate to ensure we have a mosaic, as well as some mixing. I am an opponent of racism, but also a proponent of free association.

I’m a white male married to a white female. Obviously we have white children. We’re not going to disappear. We adapt our heritage to modernity, preserving and enhancing it. We visit our ancestral lands in Europe. Honoring our heritage.

A lot of European peoples are of similar mind. Wanting to uphold and continue their heritage. And values. We still have a LOT of DISPROPORTIONAL collective power to do this. Not least to withstand threats by those wanting to put us in a negative monolithic light.

Nobody should be afraid to express pride of heritage, nation, tribe, faith, and culture. Croatian, Russian, Igbo, Yoruba, Mexican, Japanese, etc. Like I said, we can blend and also simultaneously be a mosaic, with new tiles emerging.

All the best.

• Ricky

Bye good riddance

• ZyklonBee

Laments the descendant of Hunter and Gatherers about the people who granted his savage kind the ability to walk upright, speak and reason as he uses yet another invention of the Greeks–the computer–to make derogatory comments about the people who civilized his savage self and fellow savage kind.

• WOODY THE PECKERWOOD

So many lies in your comments

• Daniel H

they are more like proven scientific facts

• EuropeanGuy

Human races are all gone in 2100 says Frank Fenner….so those who cheer the end of Europe wont live in the Global Post Europe Utopia Paradise forever,they collapse soon after.Eurasian ancestry guy age 33.

• Scott Drury

I bet in the next breathe you celebrate ‘diversity’.

• Rai Kita

Last time I remembered white was not a species but a race.

• Daniel H

I have been researching this for almost two years now as I felt quite threatened at the core of me to this idea. But I remembered as a white South African born in post appartheid SA. I grew up around a lot of prejudice and tensions, as I can understand knowing the history. But I digress; if you look at the population of white people in SA make 8.4% of the population and taking into account many have left due to pro black employment laws and less opportunities, they are a solitary and largly homogenous group and has lived outnumbered by 80% ethnically black people the race continues to survive as a completely exclusive group. I don’t see white christians ever becoming extinct but instead a large minority group. This is basic science, if something becomes threatened it changes the evolutionary (or in this case poltically) way of thinking to adapt to new situations. No, I don’t believe for a second that there is even a threat. Also the article was very well done, however birth rates change over time, a good example was after WW2 during the baby boom. Society and situations can dictate the rate of births. As something becomes more rare it valued far more. The growing urbanisation of the world and higher education, along with other faction groups like feminism and BLM have made social poriahs of the white man today. However, like all terrible things in the world, they too shall pass. I’m not going to say the white race hasn’t done terrible things in the past, but can you name me any other race that hasn’t? The genes themselves have earned the right to survive on Earth and will do so forever in my opinion.

• Scott Drury

The Amish are doubling in size every 14 years. ‘IF’ that continues there will be over 200 million of them in the 2100’s. Mormons also have High birthrates. The USA could have an Amish future.

• North Star

Here is the greatest LIE of our time, MEN AND WOEMEN ARE EQUAL! INTERCHANGEABLE, like light bulbs in a socket, to be Politically Correct. Thankfully, the DNA clearly makes men & women very DIFFERENT! Even blind people and children know the truth of it. Four million years of SUCCESS, will NOT be altered in 200 or 2000 years for a fad that is social schizophrenia in pursuit of Marxism as promoted by popular media.
    Men and women ARE different because SURVIVAL of the specie is optimized as a result. The DNA is the Supreme Court, judgement is already passed as LOWER than replacement BIRTH RATES in LIBERAL societies. Yes, extinction of social fads that attempt to defy the DNA. Sorry, extinction is the penalty. Meanwhile, enjoy your last-of-species existence. Seriously, reality won’t hurt YOU a bit. Don’t blame me, it’s the DNA talking!

• North Star

The failure of western civilization may be attributed to abandonment of Christianity and the underlying ethics as root cause, filling that vacuum was consumerism, marxism initiatives that broke down the family, government entitlements, all reduced value of the future while increasing cost of living. The DNA is the Supreme Court and has already passed judgement; lower than replacement birth rates for these failed liberal societies. Four million years of DNA SUCCESS will not be altered to conform to liberal social engineering, EXTINCTION is the penalty for violating the DNA. A painless process, no war or killing, just extinction, how elegant.

• KUDU

He has a point. Arabs are bound by Islamic law to marry other Arabs, or at least others who also practice the Islamic religion. Therefore, there is very little threat of mass consensual interracial relationships between Arab men and white European women wiping out the white race and replacing them with dark biracials.

Sub-Saharan Africans, on the other hand, have no such restrictions placed on them. They will pursue the white European women and will prefer them over their own African women, as is the case in the UK. Also, the Arab migration is only the tip of the iceberg. There will be FAR more sub-Saharan African migrants over the course of this century than there will ever be Arabs. Hundreds of millions of them, taking Africa’s predicted population explosion into consideration. There is no way the beautiful white race can survive that. I oppose this Africanization of Europe on the basis of physical beauty. The look of white people evolved in Europe over thousands of years and is distinct and deserving of preservation in its homelands. I don’t care what happens to whites in other places where they are not indigenous, but in Europe, white beauty must remain in-tact forever. It has nothing to do with ‘purity’ or ‘superiority’ or ‘weakness of genes’ – it has to do with beauty vs ugliness and preserving the native beauty in the lands where it belongs. We cannot allow white beauty in Europe to revert back completely to a sub-Saharan African appearance which Europeans have mutated away from since 50000 years ago. We can’t allow a future where every single European is either solid black, biracial brown or Arab. Take a look at the 2017 Miss Arizona, Tommy Lynn Calhoun. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, having the kind of beauty that evolved in Northern Europe. That beauty needs to be protected. There needs to always be beautiful WHITE women like her with her blonde, blue-eyed, slender-nosed features in Scandinavia. We can’t allow people who look like her to be replaced by blacks in their ancestral homelands. I hope you understand. If Africa is to remain filled with billions of blacks forever, then Europe should get to keep its whites. No offense intended, but I believe white beauty deserves to exist.

• Pingback: The Left’s New Racial Hatred – Marcus Verhaegh()

• bkbrom29

War and greed started this. Men and their wars and white men and their greed and disrespectful nature towards their women. Your woman had to work when you all went to war (greed), once she realize she didn’t need you treating her like property anymore she continued to make her own money and get out from under your greedy violent thumbs. the industry realized how efficient and cheap women workers were they promoted it, (Greed) Once your white women got a taste of freedom, they decided to do whatever it took to keep it. Like focus on education, divorce, and turning away from having babies (Planned parenthood, my body my choice) they started wanting to control how laws were made (women voting participating in the political arena). During slavery you lusted after and raped the black women having babies leaving your white women to have to endure the humiliation without protest, lowering her self worth and esteem. Now your white women have children by other races especially black men ( once a taboo now a badge of honor) further declining the white population. So stop looking elsewhere for the cause of your decline. Your greed is the culprit. Your lust, your greed, your violent nature, your need to conquer and control, your arrogance and your superiority complex all is the cause of your decline. You are so ignorant to this simple fact that you still have men in the comments talking about women need to be property and educating women is the cause no that is a symptom of the disease of your greed. If women were not meant to learn then why on earth does she have a brain. You ignorant men. Supposed to be the leaders yet you lead your own people to extinction, to war. You are so superior yet you continue to destroy your self.

• Pingback: The Great Replacement « Financial Survival Network()

• Pingback: What Killed Western Man? Modernity.()

• Pingback: Kingdom Come()