Relationships take a lot of care, attention, and time, and on Valentine’s Day, you want to show that someone just how special she is. But this year, skip the hum-drum Valentine’s roses, dinner and play. Your relationship is going too smoothly anyway. This time, “spice things up” emotionally by taking her on one of these hot dates. And remember, tell her you didn’t take the time to think it up — the scene section of the YDN sent ya!

1) Did your girlfriend quietly tolerate watching the baseball playoffs last fall? Did she pretend to understand when you explained the Nomar/A-rod trade? Then wake up early and surprise her with a Classic Tour of Yankee Stadium this Saturday. The two of you will join a walking group of 100 people to visit Monument Park, the press box, the dugout, the outfield, the infield, and to hear a 20-30 minute discussion of Yankee History — bring questions. Afterwards, the surrounding South Bronx is your oyster. You’ll surely find a charming restaurant if you walk far enough away from the stadium. Feel free to ask the locals for directions.

YANKEE STADIUM CLASSIC TOUR — Yankee Stadium, Bronx, N.Y. (212) 307-1212 12 p.m. (Please arrive 30 minutes prior the start of the tour) Adults $12 Children $6.

2) The Norfolk Virginian-Pilot called it “two dozen songs performed by four minimally talented females,” and now “MENOPAUSE: The Musical” is on Broadway! You and your hubby can fork over $55 to join legions of 40-60 year old women, all there to commiserate over their disturbing biological changes. “Menopause” features rewritten pop hits of the ’50s, ’60s, and ’70s — “We’re Having a Heat Wave” becomes “We’re having a Hot Flash;” “Staying Alive” — “Staying Awake;” and the show stopper, “Looking for Food in All the Wrong Places.” In case you haven’t been made thoroughly uncomfortable by the end of the show, there’s an audience-participation kick line to finish it all off.

“MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL” — A play by Jeanie Linders. Directed by Kathleen Lindsey. Playhouse 91, 316 E. 91st St., New York, N.Y. (212) 307-4100. Show times at 3 and 8:30 p.m. $55 Orchestra Seating.

3) Want to make Valentine’s Day a little more XTREME?!?! Take your girlfriend to Long Island — for USA Pro Wrestling’s ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!! Watch minor league wrestling favorites, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten, take down Chris Candido and Bam Bam Bigelow in the TAG TEAM ATTRACTION MATCH! Then see “Low Life” Louie Ramos pummel and bludgeon Reefer in the HARDCORE, ANYTHING GOES MATCH! But, wait! Save the majority of your excitement for the USA PRO WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH — “Raven” vs. the inexorable Shane Douglas! It’s USA Pro Wrestling on Long Island, where the exclamation points and capitalization don’t STOP until the AMBULANCE comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“USA PRO WRESTLING’S ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE” — 4105 Hempstead Tpke., Bethpage, N.Y.

Doors open at 6 p.m. Bell Time 7 p.m. General Admission $20. First Three Rows $25. (516) 731-4432. www.usaprowrestling.com

4) Perhaps it’s meant for children, but no one there will really notice if you and your date go to the Valentine’s Day Lovey-Dovey, Honey-Bunny Teddy Bear Tea Party at the Florence Griwold Museum in Old Lyme, Conn. this weekend. According to the press release, “There will be stories and crafts, yummy FUNwiches and treats.” Chicks love kids and you love FUNwiches. It’s a done deal, right?

“VALENTINE’S DAY LOVEY-DOVEY, HONEY-BUNNY TEDDY BEAR TEA PARTY” — 96 Lyme St., Old Lyme, CT. 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. $10 for Adult/Child Pair. Children are required to bring a favorite stuffed animal. (860) 434-5542. www.flogris.org

5) Call me old-fashioned, but Toad’s Place never fails to impress a girl. Maybe it’s the watered-down plastic cup drinks, or the sticky floor, or the glut of sweaty, tightly-clothed townies — but Toad’s has meant romance for Yale girls every Saturday night since the beginning of time. Follow that up with a plain slice at Yorkside Pizza, and a special something from The Flower Lady, and you could be getting lucky, sailor, believe you me.

TOAD’S PLACE — 300 York St., New Haven, Conn. 10 p.m. — 2 a.m. Free with Yale ID. (203) 624-8623. www.toadsplace.com

YORKSIDE PIZZA — 288 York St., New Haven, Conn. 11 a.m – 2 a.m. Slices $1.50. (203) 787-7471.

FLOWER LADY — in front of ABP. Flower $1.