In a decisive Ivy League weekend, the University of Pennsylvania (15-5, 7-0 Ivy) again proved its dominance. This week, the Quakers beat the No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4 conference teams to cement their hold on spot No. 1. Brown (12-10, 7-1) split the “Killer Ps,” winning on the road against Princeton (11-9, 5-2).

Penn 65, Princeton 55

On Feb. 11, a Kyle Wente 3-pointer put the Tigers ahead 36-34 with just under 12 minutes remaining, but ultimately they could not stop Penn’s Ugonna Onyekwe.

Onyekwe contributed 6 points to a 13-1 run that gave the Quakers control. He finished with two game highs: 22 points and 12 rebounds.

Penn’s Jeff Schiffner hit four of seven long-distance attempts and finished with 18 points. Spencer Gloger’s 12 points led Princeton, which was outrebounded 39 to 25.

Brown 80, Princeton 73

Since 1908, Brown had tried to beat the Princeton Tigers in New Jersey.

On Friday night, the Bears finally snapped a 52-game road losing streak to Princeton that was the longest in NCAA Division I history.

They did it with an 18-point performance from Jason Forte, along with 15 from Earl Hunt.

Princeton’s Ed Persia, who topped all scorers with 22 points, went on a 10-4 run all by himself in the last 1:30. Persia scored 10 points as his team cut a 70-61 lead with 1:27 remaining to 74-71 with 25.3 seconds left.

But Hunt hit four free throws in the last minute to ice the game.

Princeton’s leading scorer, Spencer Gloger, dropped 12 before leaving with a leg injury.

Pennsylvania 73, Brown 66

In a battle for league supremacy, Penn narrowly escaped a home loss to the Bears Saturday night. The Quakers were forced to rally from a five-point deficit with just under five minutes remaining.

Two 3-pointers from Schiffner and David Klatsky, plus a Schiffner free throw gave the Quakers a two-point lead with just over 1:30 to go.

Though Onyekwe scored 19 points in the first half, Brown managed to hold him to a deuce in the second period. Penn, for its part, held Earl Hunt to 14, his lowest output since a Jan. 4 81-52 loss at the University of San Francisco.

Jason Forte had a career-high 13 assists for the Bears, who were led by Alai Nuualiitia’s 16 points.

Penn’s Koko Archibong added 18.