A 24-year-old city man has been named a drug kingpin in a racketeering indictment that accuses him of running a nationwide drug operation.

Jonathan Pauzano, 24, was arraigned Monday. He is accused of creating a network to move large quantities of high-quality drugs.

A Statewide Narcotics Task Force investigation followed an alleged drug and money trail that led through Seattle and Washington, D.C.

Pauzano was free on $350,000 bail following an August arrest when police raided two homes and seized about 71 pounds of marijuana.

Pauzano was rearrested Monday after police finished an investigation that connected him as the leader of a drug ring. He was released on an additional $25,000 bond.

Among other things, police seized several luxury items at Pauzano’s home that that they claim he bought with drug profits: a $7,000 Rolex, a 1985 Mercedes, a 1991 Chevy pickup, a 1989 Jaguar, a 1992 GMC Suburban, a 1986 SeaRay boat valued at $10,000, and two Jet Skis.

According to court documents, Pauzano and other area residents for one and a half years had used the house at 5 Hemlock Road to distribute high quality marijuana.

“We’re talking about a lot of currency and a very large distribution network,” Assistant State’s Attorney Jack Doyle said.

Two other men were also arrested during the Aug. 25 raid for their alleged part in the drug operation.

–Associated Press