The best way to explain the new Jamiroquai album, A Funk Odyssey, is to give selections from the song list. One gets a good impression of the music from song titles like “Feels so Good,” “Love Foolosophy,” “Stop! Don’t Panic,” “Main Vein,” “2001,” and “So Good to Feel Real.” Most of these songs have soothingly smooth bass lines with remade digital disco themes, a la ’70s soul, which give this energetic album a cool dance feel.

But, as we would all imagine, the astro-funk-jams are the best part of this album. Jamiroquai is obviously obsessed with classical soul-funk-disco harmonies, which rocks me out.

I will spare you 200 more words about the finer details of this album. I wouldn’t do you any favor by filling up the rest of this column with ignorant Jamiroquai jabberings. Besides, right now a very different kind of music is dominating my mind, which makes writing about any other music just painful.

To tell you the truth, I was going to write this column, but then I got high. I just had a few boys up in my room, where we blew smoke and watched my Bjork DVD “Volumen” on my computer. This DVD collection of her music videos, in the same eccentric style as her music, blew all our minds. In fact, viewing these videos gives one a sense of synesthesia, as though one were actually watching her music.

Back in the late 80s and early 90s Bjork enslaved the world’s most amazing video artists, producers and musicians. With their help, she made these videos, only a few of which were shown on MTV. I am telling you right now, it is the most amazing piece of media I own. There is no better way to spend $20 at Cutler’s. Now, I don’t care who you are, if you buy this DVD, you will like it. Even if you are not interested in her music, this beautiful collection of videos will still blow your mind. You will think the videos are genius, regardless of your feelings for the music. In fact, if you buy the DVD, watch it, and do not like it, I will buy it off of you. No joke! I am a writer: Would I lie? I mean, about something like this? Besides, it makes a great stocking stuffer.