Join the YDN!

We invite you to join the staff of the Oldest College Daily — a tradition that will be one of the most memorable parts of your time at Yale.

No matter what your interests are, there’s likely something at the YDN that appeals to you: We report on everything from New Haven politics to varsity sports, from student plays to science and technology news. You can write columns for our opinion page or views for WEEKEND, our weekly arts and living supplement. If you prefer long-form nonfiction, join the Yale Daily News Magazine.

And there’s far more to the paper than writing: We have a design team that lays out the paper using InDesign every day, a web development desk that is changing the way we are read online, a dedicated copy editing staff that signs off on every article that goes to press, a team of photographers and videographers with access to the latest equipment, and a group of talented illustrators.

Since we are an entirely student-run organization independent of Yale, there is also the chance to work on our business staff, running the Yale Daily News Publishing Corporation.

To learn more about joining the paper in any capacity, please fill out the form below.

Questions? Concerns? Feel free to contact Editor in Chief Isaac Stanley-Becker at editor@yaledailynews.com any time.