14,400 minutes. That is, more or less, how much class time remains in the school year. Make ‘em count.

Thanks, Obama. As excited as much of Yale was to have United States Vice President Joe Biden as this year’s Class Day speaker, we all just got one-upped by our neighbors at the Coast Guard Academy. On Friday, it was announced that Biden’s boss, President Barack Obama, will be delivering a commencement speech at the New London, Conn., academy on May 20.

Breaking news. Hillary Clinton LAW ’73 did, in fact, officially declare her plans to join the hunt for Obama’s current position as part of the 2016 presidential election. But something — perhaps the very quick appearance of official Yale for Hillary social media campaigns — tells us that this wasn’t exactly unexpected.   

Remember him? Given the last two items, it would only be fair if we gave an update on a fourth major player during the 2008 election, Mitt Romney. The two-time Republican nominee visited Harvard, his old stomping grounds (for both law and business), on Friday to speak about paths from the private sector to the public sector. “If you get the chance to run for president, do it. It’s great,” Romney told students gathered, according to The Harvard Crimson.

“Pay attention to me!” All this talk about the actual presidency makes it easy to forget that campus just recently elected a new Yale College Council president. But, so as to make sure that we don’t actually forget about him, President-elect Joe English ’17 sent out a college-wide email Sunday night to solicit interest for his Executive Board.      

FOMO. Some members of the class of 2017 who just could not wait another year for *actual* tap season participated in Junior Tap Night yesterday. If you were serenaded by students dressed as cowboys or Spongebob or lions, now you know why.

Almost. This weekend, many freshmen dressed in odd garb and yelled nonsensical things throughout Old Campus. No, there’s no such thing as Freshman Tap (yet): Saturday’s festivities were part of Freshman Olympics, which Saybrook won. About time they had something go right.

Do better. Over the weekend, The New York Observer wrote about a WYBCX interview with Robert Storr, Dean of the School of Art, who took aim at art critics everywhere for not being “interesting enough.”

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 2013 The men’s hockey team beats Quinnipiac 4-0 for the NCAA national championship.

Follow along for the News’ latest. Twitter | @yaledailynews

THE YALE DAILY NEWS