First Daughter, again? Yes, we know. Malia Obama came to campus yesterday, and after news broke that the First Daughter had plans to visit Brown and other New England schools, we figured that she’d be stopping by. The University sells itself (with some help from the tour guides), so here’s hoping Malia continues the tradition started by Barbara Pierce Bush ’04.

Try something new. Fittingly, the Undergraduate Admissions Office elected to promote the Yale Political Union on its Facebook page Tuesday evening. Something tells us, though, that Malia gets enough politics at home.

Starstruck. No, this isn’t about the students who just could not resist taking selfies in Commons with the First Daughter in the background. This is about Aeronautica 2015, the Yale Undergraduate Aerospace Association’s symposium featuring innovations in the field of reaching for the stars.    

The hunt begins. The Yale Ticket Office will continue offering student tickets to Friday’s first-round NCAA men’s hockey tournament game between the Elis and Boston University today, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Those buying in will receive admission and transportation for $10, thanks to joint efforts between the Athletic Department and the Whaling Crew.

Still reeling. A preview of the tournament published by The Daily Gopher, an SBNation affiliate covering University of Minnesota athletics, framed the Bulldogs as the Northeast Regional’s “caboose” while acknowledging continued exasperation over the Gophers’ demise against the 2013 title team. Roll Dogs.    

Fish Tea. Today, Morse College will host Jeff Conine — winner of two World Series rings with the then-Florida Marlins — in a master’s tea.

Get smart. An article in The New York Times’ Bits blog Monday revealed a new partnership between Yale’s play2Prevent educational video game laboratory and developer Yogome. The goal? To create software that will help children solve 3 + 4 with exceeding speed and accuracy, at least according to the article’s lead photo.

She’s smart. A post on YaleNews yesterday featured a video message from Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor LAW ’79, who encouraged viewers to chip into the 2015 Yale Day of Service. Sotomayor is serving as an honorary chair for the event, which takes place on May 9.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 2011 New Haven Police release information on a shooting at Toad’s Place earlier that week.

Follow along for the News’ latest. Twitter | @yaledailynews

THE YALE DAILY NEWS