We made it. Spring recess might just be the most heartily embraced break of all, at least according to the collective sigh of relief we’re hearing around campus. After all the snow and all the midterms, it’s finally here. Whether you’re going to Spain or Sacramento, be safe, be spontaneous and, most of all, be glad that spring is upon us. May we return to a warmer, drier Yale.

Before you go. Remember that finals are just eight weeks away from today. Let that soak in as you decide whether or not to drop that class — the deadline to do so is 5 p.m. today at the Dean’s office nearest you.

School spirit (in spirit). If you’re leaving campus early, send your good vibes to the men’s basketball team, which takes on Harvard tonight in Cambridge in a matchup that will essentially determine the Ivy League champion and, consequently, the Ancient Eight’s representative for the NCAA tournament.    

Or in New Haven. Those of you hanging around the Elm City for a little longer, however, can join the quasi-student section taking over Buffalo Wild Wings on Church Street for the game tonight, courtesy of the Whaling Crew. Tip-off is at 8 p.m.

On the other side of the table. Last night, juniors received a message from the Admissions Office about the chance to apply for a job as a Senior Interviewer in the Admissions Office this summer. While some might react by being overly nostalgic about how they were the ones being interviewed not too long ago, others might enjoy talking to eager high school students about their “passions.”

You asked for it. Instead of writing you a love song, Sara Bareilles has decided to stop by the University to teach a masterclass on April 3, the singer announced in a Thursday evening tweet. Those brave enough to apply have until March 23 to submit a song sample.   

“Frozen” in the flesh. Bobby Lopez ’97 and his wife Kristen Anderson-Lopez are the guests of honor for the Association of Asian American Yale Alumni’s Lunar New Year Fundraising Banquet in New York City tomorrow, held, in part, to celebrate the couple’s EGOT-worthy work composing the soundtrack to Disney’s “Frozen.” Yes, that does include “Let it Go.”        

“Glitzy and glamorous.” Such is the dress code for women (actually, “fabulous” is the third requirement) at tonight’s exclusive, on-the-list-only party at Harvest.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1975 Yale buys the Delta Kappa Epsilon house for use by the Association of Yale Alumni.

Follow along for the News’ latest. Twitter | @yaledailynews

THE YALE DAILY NEWS