Ready? Break. Fall Break wasn’t long ago, but Thanksgiving Break is a different ballgame. Whether you’re going or staying, take the chance to kick back before you inevitably get buried by the chaos of finals season. See you on the other side.

Not so fast! There’s still one thing that we have to do before we get to break, though: Beat Harvard. Let’s storm Cambridge and bring home a victory that we can enjoy in the bliss that is having no class on Monday.

GOAT. Business Insider named the 2004 “We Suck” prank “the Greatest College Prank of All Time” in an article that it ran yesterday, revisiting the meticulous strategy that Mike Kai ’05 and David Aulicino ’05 put in place to pull off the legendary feat.

Let there be Lux. It’s officially holiday season: The annual adorning of the Old Campus halls with Christmas lights began last night, with Farnam Hall lighting up “JE LUX” as it does every winter. Soon to follow are the Durfee walrus, the Lawrance moose and the other yearly masterpieces.

Getting there. The property at 1 Broadway is finally starting to look like a storefront again, with signage and windows emerging from the construction site occupying EmporiumDNA’s future home.

There, too. And right down the block from 1 Broadway, Barbour will open its doors today. The store revealed that the first 35 customers to filter through its doors will automatically win a gift card worth between $20 and $50.

Yale’s finest. Yale Athletics announced that two student-athletes — Elle Brunsdale ’15 and Matt Townsend ’15 — have been named Rhodes Scholarship finalists. Let’s just say that both appear to be very deserving of recognition, and are living proof that athletes can bring the heat in the classroom just as well.

Looking ahead. On Thursday, The New York Times’ Upshot section reported on an analysis run by the Hamilton Project on the relationship between one’s college major and ability to pay off debt. Not surprisingly, the humanities lagged, while economics majors did well for themselves.

On shaky ground. City crews had to close areas around College and Crown Streets yesterday after a water main break created a sinkhole in the area. Repairs lasted throughout the afternoon.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1947 Five Yalies are arrested in Cambridge after campus police  find them carrying around a can of paint and suspect them to have plans to vandalize.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

THE YALE DAILY NEWS