41. Yesterday, George W. Bush ’68 published “41: A Portrait of My Father,” providing an intimate peek into the life of fellow former president and Yalie George H.W. Bush ’48. In an event promoting the biography, the younger Bush opened up about his relationship with 41, hoping to shed light on the legacy his father will leave behind.

Paying for POTUS. Visits from President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama during election season didn’t come for free. Elm City residents will help shoulder the bill for all security provided during their run through Connecticut, the New Haven Register reported yesterday

Get a move on. Rhythmic Blue’s fall semester show, named “Prohibition,” begins today with two stagings. The hip-hop dance group will put on repeat performances on Friday and Sunday, as well. Despite not quite approaching YSO Halloween Show demand levels, the ticket remains one of the year’s hottest.

New digs. A Monday article by Recode profiled former president Richard Levin, indicating that the academic-turned-administrator-turned-CEO is fitting in quite well over in Silicon Valley. The Stanford graduate has committed his time to steering online education startup Coursera over the past few months, apparently becoming more hip along the way.

Under control. The Yale Public Health Coalition will host a discussion on epidemics with Professor Frank Snowden this evening in Silliman.

Reach out (quickly). The deadline to apply for a spot on a 2015 Reach Out trip is tonight at 11:59 p.m. Destinations for this batch include Taiwan, the Dominican Republic and Guatemala.

Math majesty. A post on “Overheard at Yale” reported a sighting of award-winning mathematician Terence Tao in Dunham Laboratory on Tuesday. The 2006 Fields Medal winner is known for his work in harmonic analysis and was featured alongside Yale instructors Bob Woodward ’65 and Anne Fadiman in an October piece by The Atlantic about celebrity teachers.

Let’s get existential. Today, The Veritas Forum will host “Live Well in Light of Death,” a discussion with professors NT Wright and Shelly Kagan on life, given the inevitability of death and the possibility of the afterlife. Come get answers.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1976 Provost Hanna Gray and Deputy Provost George Langdon announce the formation of an eight-member student panel to help advise the administration on matters of student opinion.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

THE YALE DAILY NEWS