A Washington Post analysis last week linked Jonathan Dach ’08 LAW ’13 to a prostitution scandal that led to the termination of several secret service agents traveling with President Obama to Colombia in April 2012.

At the time of the trip, Dach was volunteering with the White House through the advance associates program. As an advance-team member, he helped arrange travel and accommodations for the president and his staff. The Washington Post reported Thursday that hotel records suggest a prostitute was signed into Dach’s hotel room on the trip to Cartagena, Colombia.

Investigators in the Department of Homeland Security probing the incident at the time found additional evidence of Dach’s indiscretion, the New York Post and Washington Post both reported, but they were pressured to withhold their findings. Administration officials have denied that anyone from the White House acted improperly. A White House spokesman also denied that the administration interfered with the investigation, according to the New York Post. In a White House statement Wednesday evening, spokesman Eric Schultz also said the White House maintains the accuracy of the 2012 investigation.

“The allegations about any inappropriate conduct by Jonathan Dach in Cartagena are utterly and completely false,” Richard Sauber, an attorney representing Dach, said in a statement. “Anyone who knows Jonathan knows how ludicrous these allegations are.”

Dach’s father, Leslie Dach, is a prominent Democratic donor and a former lobbyist for Wal-Mart. Dach currently works in the Office of Global Women’s Issues at the State Department.