Whatever. Business Insider released a piece on Wednesday titled “19 Incredibly Impressive Students At Harvard.” It is not worth summarizing.

James Franco isn’t the only Hollywood big shot on campus. Director Neil Burger ’85 returned to campus yesterday for lunch with students in Calhoun College and a Master’s Tea. His filmography includes directing “The Illusionist,” “Limitless” and “Divergent.” Burger originally graduated from Yale with a degree in fine arts and explored experimental filmmaking directly after Yale.

Knuffle Beinecke. The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library is acquiring the papers of Mo Willems, a beloved author and illustrator of children’s books. Willem’s creations include Knuffle Bunny, the irascible Pigeon and Elephant and Piggie. The library will now own a number of Willem’s sketches, notebooks and book drafts.

Abbey Road. In an effort to curb the excessive jay-walking around campus, the University has instituted a new awareness campaign that features administrators posing in an Abbey Road homage. Police Chief Ronnell Higgins (George), University President Peter Salovey (Paul), Professor Kirsten Bechtel (Ringo) and Provost Ben Polak (John) are depicted in a series of new signs crossing the road in the style of the Beatles’ album cover. “Please Use the Crosswalk,” the poster reads. Now it is only a matter of time before their bluegrass Beatles covers album hits the stands…

World Domination. As expected, the Yale Corporation is slowly taking over the world. Gina Raimondo LAW ’98, who was elected to the Yale Corporation by alumni this summer, won Rhode Island’s democratic gubernatorial nomination Tuesday.

Fat fest. At Ordinary’s Cocktail Lab last night, drinkers were treated to a “Fat Manhattan” made from fat washed Johnny Drum Bourbon, Meletti Amaro and Aztec bitters served with a salt, pepper, sugar and salemme rim. For those in search of a coma, the drink was paired with a pulled pork dish featuring bourbon bacon fat and a fried local egg.

Beyond Yale Dining. The best tell of fall, better than the leaves changing color, is the debut of Union League Cafe’s fall menu. The restaurant announced their first fall dish this week — a pan-seared chatham cod with parsley root brandade, garlic confit and sea beans.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1967 Ronald Reagan announces intentions to visit Timothy Dwight College.

Submit tips to Cross Campus at crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS