Yesterday, the White House Task Force to Protect Students From Sexual Assault released its first report since President Barack Obama convened the group in January.

Titled “Not Alone,” the report provides recommendations under four broad categories — identifying the scope of the problem through campus surveys, preventing sexual assault through programs such as bystander intervention training, responding to cases of sexual assault, and improving enforcement efforts and transparency. The recommendations are purely advisory.

In a section entitled “Why We Need to Act,” the report states that one in five women are sexually assaulted in college, more often than not by someone they know.

“Many survivors are left feeling isolated, ashamed or to blame. Although it happens less often, men, too, are victims of these crimes,” the report states.

In drafting the report, the task force held 27 listening sessions and spoke to thousands of individuals on the topic of sexual assault on college campuses. It has pledged to stay involved in the process and engage with university administrators and policy makers to ensure progress and action. NotAlone.gov has also been created as the initiative’s official website, according to the report, offering information and resources to schools and students alike.

The report totals 23 pages.

WESLEY YIIN