Yale is back on YouTube! At this point, Yale has definitely established itself as the Ivy League for viral videos. The Yale Undergraduate Admissions Office released a video on YouTube titled “Valentine’s Day at Yale.” The video opens with the lines “Snow is on the ground, love is in the air.” Highlights include light guitar music, spoken word poetry and clips of couples talking about their relationships à la “When Harry Met Sally.”

Down the portal. Yale Law School is diving into the dark and lonely world of cybercrime this week. The conference being held this week, titled “Law Enforcement and Hacking: When Cops Control Your Webcam,” will discuss creepy topics including remotely enabling webcams, downloading illegal documents and how the police are hacking into your emails.

Fifteen Most. The Crimson released its annual “15 Hottest Freshmen” feature this weekend. “How hot are they? Our third degree burns will answer for us,” the piece said. Selected students include Archibald I. H. Stonehill, who said his ideal date “would be a recreation of Kanye West’s ‘Bound 2’ music video,” and Mary F. Brown, who describes “maybe a private jet to Paris with Drake, or a fancy dinner with Drake, or just a super simple, stay at home and watch a movie date with Drake.” Your move, Rumpus.

Fifty Most. IvyGate covered the release of 15 Hottest with a short review that said “While Yale’s Rumpus releases a similar ‘50 Most Beautiful’ feature each year, New Haven’s idea of beauty seems to include a lot of warm and fuzzy criteria like volunteering and having wholesome extracurriculars or alternative passions. Harvard only cares about how attractive your face is.” Was that a dig or a compliment?

Are you an aspiring Chief Ronnell Higgins? Because the Citizen’s Police Academy, a training run by the Yale Police Department, just opened up for registration.

Movements in the movies. The Yale African-American Affinity Group held a film festival this weekend spotlighting the contributions of African-Americans in film.

Dating in the Dark. Want to win a blind date? Enter WKND’s The Blindest Date contest, open this week to lesbian and gay singles. Email elaina.plott@yale.edu for details on how to enter.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1942 The 150th banquet of Phi Beta Kappa is announced, to be held at the New Haven Lawn Club. For the first time in history, invitations are extended to women. The organization has voiced hopes that as many women will attend as possible.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS