BREAKING NEWS. Today is chicken tenders day. Yeah, that’s right. Chicken tenders, delicious and ready to be eaten.

Asking the right questions. Never missing a beat in the pop culture world, members of the Yale Precision Marching Band uploaded their own version of Norweigan band Ylvis’ viral hit “What Does the Fox Say?” to YouTube on Wednesday night. In the video, the YPMB sings the popular lyrics with a special twist, searching not for what the fox says, but instead, for the answer to the age-old question: “What does the glock say?” The video features creative choreography and takes place in various locations across campus, including the courtyards of Branford and Davenport and the entrance to Morse College. As of Wednesday night, the video garnered more than 300 views.

Fill in the blanks. A mysterious sheet of paper attached by neon green tape has appeared on the construction site at Elm and York Streets, entirely blank except for the words “I wish this was:” scrawled in all caps at the top, inviting passersby to fill in the blanks with their thoughts. No telling how many people considered writing “Hogwarts” or “the Bahamas” in the empty space.

Celebrating culture. In collaboration with the Slifka Center and Chabad at Yale, several Yalies have set up tents called “sukkahs” in the Calhoun, Davenport and Branford courtyards. The tents — which offer a space for students to eat, hang out and shake a bundle of plants called a “lulav” — are meant to commemorate Sukkot, a Jewish holiday celebrating well-being and peace. The sukkahs will be up until Wednesday evening, and will house study breaks on Sunday and Monday.

The Postal Service. In a Wednesday email to the Yale community, Associate Dean for Student Organizations and Physical Resources John Meeske updated students on new, temporary hours for the Yale Station post office. According to Meeske, the parcel window will be open until 6:30 p.m. every day this week to help accommodate the “unprecedented volume of packages” the office has received.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1942 Following Yale’s inaugural summer sessaion, University administrators announce they will accept an additional 150 freshmen into the Class of 1946. According to Yale College Dean William DeVane, the successful summer term encouraged the Admissions Department to extend acceptance offers to more students. On the flip side, the announcement prompted rumors that to offset the larger class size, administrators would also expel 200 current freshmen.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS