But actually though. Today is chicken tenders day — at least according to the online menu provided by Yale Dining. Go crazy.

Sweet serenade. Yalies studying in Bass Café on Tuesday night got a brief dose of Yale cheer when roughly 10 underwear-clad students from the Yale Precision Marching Band marched through the cafe playing “Bulldog,” the Yale fight song, among the hordes of studying students.

But the story continues. A group of Yalies dove into Wednesday night Toad’s at 12:30 a.m. decked out in Yale hockey jerseys and musical instruments to bring a bit of Yale pride to the popular dance club. The students, which dubbed themselves “Team U” for “Upset Toads,” played Yale’s fight song to a surprised audience as part of a broader effort to celebrate Yale’s first trip to the Frozen Four in over 60 years.

Stressed from the power outage? The Freshman Class Council will be holding the University’s inaugural “Day of Relaxation” today in what it hopes will become an annual event dedicated to tackling stress and promoting mental health awareness. Throughout the day, the FCC will hold seminars, activities and workshops — including massages for members of the class of 2016, coloring activities and a yoga workout — across campus.

Competing for glory. Yale’s all-cello rock group “Low Strung” is in the final running for ZipCar’s “Students With Drive” competition and could win $15,000 in addition to $10,000 for Yale’s scholarship fund. The group is currently in third place with 390 votes, trailing behind the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s “Camp Kesem,” which garnered 829 votes as of press time. Voting will end on Monday.

#InternetProblems. The website for The Daily Princetonian, the student-run newspaper at Princeton, was still down Wednesday night after the mother of a Princeton student published a viral and controversial column last Friday encouraging Princeton women to find their husbands before they graduate from the elite university. The column made waves on the Internet and inadvertantly brought down the Princetonian’s website. In the interim, the Princetonian has been posting new content to a temporary WordPress site.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1978 New Haven Alderman Walter Brooks announces the creation of a minority program that will aim to improve the living situation of black and Hispanic Elm City residents. Brooks argued in his “State of the Black and Hispanic Community” that the current city administration was not doing enough to help minority communities.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS