Campus crime. In addition to the acts of vandalism that hit Jonathan Edwards and Berkeley colleges earlier this week, Davenport has also faced its fair share of thefts and graffiti. According to an email from Davenport Operations Manager Carolyn Haller to the Dport community, the college doesn’t need “no stinkin’ thieves or vandals!”

Getting a facelift. SigEp has a new website, and it’s looking pretty trendy. With an enormous photo of SigEp’s front door splashed across the home page and headshots of each fraternity brother, it seems like SigEp has may have discovered its most effective recruiting tool yet.

Thoughts on grading? The Yale College Council will be holding an open forum on grading at 7 p.m. tonight to gauge student opinion on proposed changes to Yale’s grading system before the faculty vote on April 4.

On guns. Connecticut Sens. Richard Blumenthal LAW ’73 and Chris Murphy offered harsh words to the National Rifle Association in a Monday letter to the organization’s executive vice president, Wayne LaPierre. The letter, which requested the NRA cease automated calls pushing its pro-gun policies to Newtown, Conn., residents, called the organization’s behavior “inappropriate” and its agenda “extreme.”

Fly no more. The control tower at Tweed New Haven Regional Airport will close May 5 due to sequestration-related cuts, according to The New Haven Register. But a Tweed representative said the airport would continue to operate without its control tower, which is not currently manned at night.

Cookie fever. Two Yale students are opening a pop-up cookie shop to sell everybody’s favorite snack: Girl Scout cookies. The miniature store, which will open at 97 Audubon St. today and tomorrow, will offer Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs. So dieters, beware.

Sharing is caring. The surplus of supplies donated to Sandy Hook Elementary School after the shootings will be donated to Milford, Conn., schools, the New Haven Register reported. The supplies include crayons, markers, notebooks and other school materials.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1929 The League of Nations Model Assembly plans to meet in the Trumbull common room tonight to discuss international affairs and diplomacy.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com 

Correction: 4.4.13

An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Tweed will close due to sequestration-related cuts. In fact, Tweed will continue to operate without its control tower and US Airways will continue with daily flight operations.

YALE DAILY NEWS