It’s almost Election Day, and everybody is trying to tell you how to vote. From newspapers to celebrities, academic scholars to fictional characters, and yes, even the occasional porn star, the News has you covered.

Here’s some of highlights from the 2012 endorsement rundown:

For Barack Obama

The New York Times: “President Obama has shown a firm commitment to using government to help foster growth.”

The New Yorker: “The President has achieved a run of ambitious legislative, social, and foreign-policy successes that relieved a large measure of the human suffering and national shame inflicted by the Bush Administration. Obama has renewed the honor of the office he holds.”

The Yale Daily News: “We are a collection of once avid, now apathetic supporters of Barack Obama, but we remain dedicated to the policies he still represents. Ideas inspire us, and unlike the politicians who preach them, ideas do not easily fall victim to our cynicism.”

Oprah Winfrey: “I think this is beyond and above politics. It feels like something new.”

Martin Sheen, actor (who played President Bartlet on “The West Wing”): “Mr. Romney really showed his ass there, and how stupid he is and arrogant.”

Liz Lemon, fictional character from “30 Rock”: “What America needs is four more years of the stuff Obama’s been doing.”

Kristina Rose, porn star: “Obama, just because he is hotter. They all lie. It’s like what is the point? I vote based on looks.”

Other supporters include: President Bill Clinton LAW ‘73, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg, among others.

For Mitt Romney

The Columbus Dispatch: “After nearly four years of economic stagnation, massive unemployment, record-setting debt and government intrusions into the economy that have paralyzed the private sector, the United States needs a new direction.”

The Des Moines Register: “The former governor and business executive has a strong record of achievement in both the private and the public sectors. He was an accomplished governor in a liberal state. He founded and ran a successful business that turned around failing companies. He successfully managed the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.”

Clint Eastwood: “And at that time Gov. Romney was running for Governor and I kept seeing him appear on television all the time and I said ‘God this guy, he’s too handsome to be Governor, but he does look like he could be president.”

Montgomery Burns, fictional character from The Simpsons: “Mitt is once again a Mormon mensch.”

Jenna Jameson, porn star: “When you’re rich, you want a Republican in office.”

Other supporters include: President George H.W. Bush ’48, President George W. Bush ’68, Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, Senator John McCain, Reverend Jerry Falwell, Sylvester Stallone, among others.

MATTHEW LLOYD-THOMAS