Technical difficulties. Spectators at the Yale-Penn game were treated to an extra surprise Saturday when the scoreboard temporarily featured desktop logos instead of game scores and updates. But the brief hiccup did not prevent the Bulldogs from overtaking the Quakers 27-13, a victory that snapped the football team’s four-game losing streak.

Rock the vote! Today is the last day to register to vote by mail in Connecticut. But if you’ve been swamped by midterms, don’t worry: The deadline to register in person is Oct. 30.

Work hard, playing harder. Tomorrow is the first day of Yale’s inaugural fall break. Make sure to use this time wisely, whether it’s to catch up on schoolwork, travel or just hibernate in your room.

Will Mr. President go to Washington? University President Richard Levin is under consideration to serve as the next Secretary of the Treasury if U.S. President Barack Obama is elected for a second term, according to a recent New York Times article. When reached Sunday night, Levin declined to comment on the story.

Party rockin’. Ezra Stiles FroCos showed off their Gangnam style in a recent video set to the hit song “Gangnam Style” by South Korean pop star PSY. Apart from displaying wild antics and wearing colorful clothing, the FroCos also recruited Ezra Stiles Master Stephen Pitti ’91 to join the effort. In the video, Pitti dons oversized sunglasses and dances enthusiastically with his wife as the two jam to the popular tune.

Prizing the arts. The Yale Center for British Art was named this year’s recipient of the Benjamin West Prize for its work in furthering Anglo-American partnerships. The prize, which is given out by the American Associates of the Royal Academy Trust, will be awarded on Oct. 24 during the Royal Academy’s annual gala in New York City.

THIS DAY IN YALE’S HISTORY 1942 This week’s donations to Yale’s Budget Drive collect $928, raising the total to $19,521.26—just short of the campaign’s goal of $22,000. The freshman class contributed $5,759.59, the largest amount from any class since the drive began.