Robbery in Berkeley. A man and woman were arrested in Berkeley North Court on Sunday around 10 p.m. for allegedly breaking into entryway H and taking iPods, phones, wallets and a laptop, according to a Yale Police officer on the scene.

Call for peace. Imam Omer Bajwa, who coordinates Muslim life on campus, spoke out at the United Church on the Green against violence in the Middle East, calling violence in the name of Islam “the farthest thing from the teachings of the prophet,” the New Haven Independent reported. His remarks come as violent protests erupt in the Middle East after trailers for the anti-Islam film, “Innocence of Muslims,” were posted online.

Glamorous. As the world’s leading designers descended on New York Fashion Week this month to show off their hottest work, one recent Yale alum shimmered, too: Allison Williams ’10. The 24-year-old star of HBO’s “Girls” is “Fashion Week’s new darling,” according to New York Times writer Bee-Shyuan Chang. “She’s totally different from most actresses,” said fashion designer Christian Siriano. “It’s probably her education. We can have real conversations.”

FYI. Even though the Yale University Art Gallery’s new wing won’t have its grand opening until later this semester, you can already explore the latest additions to the gallery. It’s been open for a few weeks now.

Clean-up time. World Wrestling Entertainment, the wrestling empire once owned by Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Linda McMahon, announced plans to scrub the Internet of racy footage — some sexual in nature — from WWE’s earlier days. McMahon’s opponent, Democrat Chris Murphy, says this is a sign she doesn’t want voters to know her company was built on selling sex and violence, the Associated Press reported.

Noisy. New Haven’s Tweed Airport is expanding service to Chicago and Washington, D.C., which means the federal government may take action to combat rises in aircraft noise expected by 2017, the Register reported. Nine homes, in particular, will be affected, and may get federal funding for double pane windows or a noise barrier.

In case you were wondering. Famous conservative Maggie Gallagher ’82 was “shocked” by Nathan Harden’s “God and Sex at Yale” and wrote about it for Town Hall last week.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1964 Yale Police decries the “worst stealing in history” over the summer.