It’s no Florida. The website “TopRetirements” is out with a list calling Connecticut the worst state in the nation for retirees. The list ranks states on the basis of their fiscal health, property taxes, income taxes, cost of living and climate, each of which is worth up to 1 negative point depending on severity. Connecticut got 4.05 out of five possible points, tied with Illinois.

But they keep trying. In his State of the State address on Wednesday, Gov. Dannel Malloy named statewide education reform, changes to state pension funding, red-light cameras and, crucially, Sunday liquor sales as his top priorities this legislative session.

The team grows. Kevin Morris, former head football coach at the University of Massachusetts, has been hired as Yale’s offensive coordinator under newly hired head coach Tony Reno, several news outlets reported Wednesday. During Morris’ three years at the helm of the UMass football team, the Minutemen compiled a 16-17 record. Morris was “released from his contract” at UMass in November, the Boston Globe reported.

Grand Strategy, Jr. The Magazine Foreign Affairs is offering a two-week American foreign policy summer camp at Yale for high school students. Participants will study American foreign policy, play foreign policy war games and visit the United Nations and the Council on Foreign Relations, according to the Washington Post.

She & Them. The Yale Whiffenpoofs will perform with actress, songstress and indie muse Zooey Deschanel on March 10 at Broad Stage in Santa Monica, Calif. The benefit concert, scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m., will support arts education for youth.

On Crown Street, donkey heralds special present. To celebrate a delivery of delicious tequila direct from Mexico, Geronimo’s summoned a donkey to Crown Street. The donkey was on display in front of the restaurant until 7 p.m. Wednesday. Eager students snapped photos and posted them to Facebook.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1919 The Bulldogs’ men’s hockey team falls to Harvard, 4-1, in Brooklyn.