Get ’em quick. Tickets are on sale for this weekend’s Harvard-Yale Game. Current students get in free at the gate with a valid Yale ID, and each student can purchase up to four guest tickets, which are available at the ticket office and cost $5 each. For those without an in, tickets can cost as much $30 apiece.

Confidence. Though Harvard has clinched the Ivy League title, Dean Amerigo Fabbri of Pierson expressed confidence in Yale’s ability to conquer the Crimson. “The stars are in perfect alignment for triumph: the Oracle spoke and said that Lux et Veritas will shine in victory over a darkling meadow of Crimson sorrow! Thus will begin our Great Break and Thanksgiving!” Fabbri wrote in an email to students.

Quiet down, kids. Registered parties will not be allowed in any of the residential colleges this Friday, per the decision of the Council of Masters, Silliman College Master Judith Krauss announced in an email Monday night.

Meanwhile, following the announcement that Mario Monti GRD ’68 was named the country’s new prime minister, University President Richard Levin GRD ’74 had kind words for his fellow economist in an interview with the News. At Yale, the two both studied under famed economist James Tobin. “It’s quite reassuring that Italy would turn to a person of such substance in such a crisis,” Levin said. “He’s a fine economist and a person of real quality.”

No need for Febreeze. A group of students are planning an Occupy protest outside the investment banking firm Morgan Stanley’s information session this afternoon. The protest will start with a sign-making at the Dwight Hall library at 4:30 p.m. before moving in front of the Study Hotel at 5:30, in time for Morgan Stanley’s info session inside.

The Freshman Class Council has produced a new T-shirt for The Game that will go on sale this evening. The new design has removed the references to Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates that gave Harvard Licensing pause.

In memoriam. The University will conduct its annual campaign with United Way of Greater New Haven in honor of former Provost and University Librarian Frank Turner GRD ’71, who died last November at age 66. Turner supported the United Way for decades, his wife Reverend Ellen Tillotson said in a letter penned by Provost Peter Salovey last November.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1938 Journalist Richard Boeckel delivers a lecture at the Law School on radio’s influence on print media.