Patrice “Pato” Wilson — the rapper best known for his appearance in Rebecca Black’s music video “Friday” — will not be coming to Spring Fling after all, Spring Fling committee chair James Campbell ’13 told the News Wednesday night.

Campusfood.com offered $4.20 off any online order over $15 starting at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 20. The first 2,000 users to jump on the offer received the discount. “It’s 4/20. Do you know where your munchies are?” an email read.

Playboy Magazine gave Yale an honorable mention in its 2011 list of the best party schools. The distinction praises the University for throwing the best naked parties.

Patrick Lee ’11 is one of two winners of the Alistair Cooke Award in Journalism, the Fulbright Scholar Program announced Tuesday. In a statement to the News, Lee said he hopes his Fulbright experience will “shape his future work as a journalist-anthropologist-storyteller.”

Crisscross. The Yale Cruciverbalist Society will be constructing a giant chalk crossword puzzle outside of Sterling Memorial Library this morning. The puzzle is meant to advertise their annual tournament on Friday.

The Mr. Yale competition is slated to go down tonight in Sheffield-Sterling-Strathcona Hall at 7 p.m. “Prepare yourself for a full night of singing, dancing, undiscovered talents, loaded questions, and never-ending laughter,” read the Yale College Council newsletter advertising the event.

Moose munch. Stilesians received a PDF copy of the “Stiles Sustainable Cookbook” compiled by the college’s STEP coordinators featuring recipes provided by students. Recipes include sautéed apples, pumpkin soup and fried asparagus.

Painter Robert Vickrey ’47 BFA ’50 died Sunday at the age of 84, the New York Times reported Wednesday. Vickrey studied egg tempera painting at Yale — a technique that became a hallmark of his magic realism works.

Funny guy. The New Haven Advocate profiled Demetri Martin ’95 for the cover of this week’s issue. He told the Advocate that getting into Yale was “for me, was a coup. When I arrived, I dove in headfirst. I had Yale T-shirts, the little Yale banner for my wall.”

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1960 The News learns that the freshman class will have a “Spring Thing” on May 7. “Three hundred girls, free beer, funny games, and a pie-eating contest” are a few of the attractions.

YALE DAILY NEWS