Dynamite. In a video posted to YouTube this weekend, Pierson Master Harvey Goldblatt and Dean Amerigo Fabbri sing a Relay for Life-themed version of Taio Cruz’s “Dynamite.”

Historian David McCullough ’55 spoke about Samuel Morse 1810 and his painting “Gallery of the Louvre,” currently on view at the Yale University Art Gallery, to a crowd of about 400 at the gallery’s lecture hall Sunday.

University of Minnesota-Duluth, the team that ousted Yale’s men’s hockey team in the East Regional finals, won the NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Championship on Saturday.

Yale Police Department Chief Ronnell Higgins is getting involved in the Yale College Council elections. The chief poses with Katie Donley ’13 in one of her campaign ads for events director that declares he “wants more fun with Katie.”

Their man Mitch? In a Washington Post article this weekend, Max Eden ’11, the director of the Student Initiative to Draft Daniels, said his “gut is feeling nervous” that in spite of their efforts, the Indiana governor Mitch Daniels will not choose to make a bid for the presidency.

English Lecturer Cynthia Zarin has been named a 2011 Guggenheim Fellow, along with associate professor Jennifer Prah Ruger, who specializes in studying public health, and economics professor Aleh Tsyvinski. They join political science and philosophy professor Seyla Benhabib GRD ’77.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1967 Professor of Industrial Administration Chris Argyris takes issue with the “Yale cool” — which he said constitutes a “guy who dresses well, is clean-cut, who doesn’t trust anyone, and who doesn’t like to show emotion” — at the Jonathan Edwards Fellows Forum.

YALE DAILY NEWS