With Spring Break only a week away, you only have a few more days to catch some interesting master’s teas.

If you are interested in global finance, you will want to head over at 4 p.m. on Monday to Trumbull to see Stephen Roach who is the Chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia, the Chief Economist at Morgan Stanley, and a senior lecturer at the Yale School of Management. And don’t be scared to share your opinion with Roach: the tea is meant to encourage debate. The tea will be co-sponsored by the Yale Business Society.

Do your interests span both history and the environment? If so, head over to Davenport also at 4 p.m. on Monday to see William Cronon, the President-Elect of the American Historical Association and the Frederick Jackson Turner Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Cronon will speak on “Exploring Environmental History: Creating a New Academic Field.”

And if you can’t get enough global finance after Stephen Roach’s master’s tea, you may want to go to Pierson Wednesday at 4 p.m. to see Andrés Velasco, Chile’s former Minster of Finance and current fellow at the Center for International Development at Harvard University speak about “Steering an Economy: Chile and Latin America during the World Financial Crisis.”

Finally, for the literary sect, Saybrook is hosting a tea with editors of n+1 Tuesday at 5 p.m. The subject of the tea is “How (Not) To Start A Little Magazine.” English professor Amy Hungerford will also participate.