Is that your final answer? Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs Alfred Guy will be appearing on “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” Monday. The show will air at 10 a.m. on WTIC (FOX), but Guy will screen the episode in Linsly-Chittenden Hall at 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Hot for Chaucer. The English Department is hosting a “Valentine’s Day bash” Monday at 4 p.m. in LC. Students and faculty will read love poems leading up to a “gala reading” of “The Miller’s Tale” from “The Canterbury Tales,” according to an e-mail advertising the event.

Dunkin’ Dining. Yale Dining ordered 250 dozen of the “Cupid’s Choice” donuts from the Dunkin’ Donuts at Chapel and Park streets and received the 10 percent Yale discount, an employee at the store told a tipster.

Still looking for your true love? GoodCrush, Yale’s version of missed connections, is back. The first post back was from YaleSecure: “I met you last year, and then you left with no explanation. Our connection was always strong, in terms of the internet. And with WiFi, there was no holding us back. Now I see you on campus again, and I’m not sure where our relationship stand. But I’m hopeful.”

Yale Athletics has 50 tickets for sale in the Ray Tompkins House for Friday’s men’s hockey game at Quinnipiac University. They cost $16.

¡Ay, caramba! Ay! Salsa’s dining room is now open. Now you can get your arepas to stay.

Let the search begin. University President Richard Levin sent a letter to the Branford community Friday to announce that the search for the new master of Branford has begun. Psychology Professor Paul Bloom is leading the search committee, which includes three faculty members and six students.

Squash that fire. A high school squash player competing in the U.S. High School Team Squash Championships accidentally pulled a fire alarm in Payne Whitney Gymnasium Saturday, forcing the players to evacuate.

And if you were feeling lonely, Silliman had a chocolate fountain in honor of Valentine’s Day on Sunday.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1969 The first diploma Yale ever awarded — that of Nathaniel Chauncey in 1702 — is returned to the University. The diploma, made of sheepskin and handwritten in Latin, is purchased from Lylean Field, a descendant of Chauncey.

Correction: February 14, 2011

An earlier version of this article failed to mention that the episode of “Millionaire” would screen at 4 p.m. Wednesday, opposed to Monday.

YALE DAILY NEWS