Uncategorized | 3:33 pm | November 15, 2010 | By Jimin He

Hillary Clinton LAW ’73: powerful

Now another title can be added Hillary Clinton’s LAW ’73 already crowded resume: one of the most powerful people in the world.

Clinton was ranked 20th on Forbes’ “World’s Most Powerful People” list, making her one of the five women on the list, which consists of head of states, business leaders, religious leaders and even criminal masterminds.

With only two years left until the 2012 Presidential election, Secretary of State Clinton’s power might expand even further. Rumor in Washington has Clinton pegged as the next Vice President nominee, replacing Joe Biden, whose popularity has plunged since he took office.

Chinese President Hu Jintao was ranked as the most powerful man in the world on the Forbes list while President Barack Obama came in second. German Chancellor Angela Merkel was the highest ranked woman, coming in at sixth.

According to Forbes, the people on the list were chosen based on four criteria: influence over a large number of people, significant financial resources, power in multiple areas, and active use of their power.

• harbinger

According to Forbes, the people on the list were chosen based on four criteria: influence over a large number of people, significant financial resources, power in multiple areas, and active use of their power

Chinese President Hu Jintao is the most powerful man in the world based on the above criteria. Doesn’t seem too hard to meet the requirements when you’re the head of a communist government that controls every aspect of the people’s daily life. Good thing we don’t have that under President Obama, oh wait………………….