In an e-mail to the student body Thursday, Yale College Dean Mary Miller announced the lineup of a task force that will evaluate the recommendations her Office received last month regarding sexual misconduct in the wake of the DKE hazing incident.

The task force will be chaired by two American Studies professors: Alicia Schmidt-Camacho, associate master of Ezra Stiles College and Sally Promey DIV ’78, deputy director of the Institute of Sacred Music. Other members include English professor Langdon Hammer ’80 GRD ’89, chemical engineering professor Mark Saltzman, Director of the Office of LGBTQ Resources Maria Trumpler GRD ’92 and Melanie Boyd ’90, special assistant and advisor to the dean of Yale College on gender issues.

In a previous letter sent to the Yale community Oct. 24, Miller said she would ask this group “to explore training practices, along with the feasibility of reaching those students whose behavior and words may abet sexual violence, among peer educators and Yale Health Services educators.”

Miller also wrote in her Thursday e-mail that she is finalizing the new Committee on Hazing, to be led by Silliman College Master Judith Krauss. The committee will review the initiation practices of Yale-affiliated student organizations.