Tickets for The Game are almost here. According to Yale Athletics, tickets for The Game go on sale Monday at 9 a.m. About 3,000 tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets cost $20 with a Yale ID and $35 for each one purchased in addition.

Yale and Peru have reopened talks about the future of the Incan artifacts currently held at Yale, according to a report Tuesday evening by the Agence-France Presse. “We are hoping that this new round of discussions will lead to a resolution that will benefit all concerned,” University spokesman Tom Conroy told the AFP.

The Yale College Council is recruiting students for the Committee on Hazing formed by the Yale College Dean’s Office in the wake of the Delta Kappa Epsilon chanting controversy, according to a YCC e-mail newsletter sent to students.

Supreme Allied Commander Europe Adm. James Stavridis came to speak at retired General Stanley McChrystal’s seminar Tuesday. A state police motorcade escorted him to campus.

Accio Potter! The Yale College Council is showing all six Harry Potter movies each night between Nov. 11 and Nov. 17 in anticipation of the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.” The film hits theaters Nov. 19. The screenings will be held at 7 p.m. in Davies Auditorium.

The Pierson Master’s Office purchased “a limited number” of tickets for the midnight showing of “Deathly Hallows,” which were subsidized for $5. The tickets were sold out within 15 minutes of the e-mail being sent.

If the stained glass windows weren’t enough to convince you, higher education news website Campus Grotto rated Sterling Memorial Library 10th in its list of the most beautiful college libraries. Bapst Library at Boston College was rated first.

Making us feel we’re living a teenage dream. Taylor J. Smith ’10 appeared in Tuesday night’s episode of “Glee.” He can be spotted in Darren Criss’ rendition of Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream,” according to the Ezra Stiles College Council’s minutes.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1980 Wealthy heiress Katharine Ordway donates $4 million worth of paintings and $2 million in upkeep funds to Yale University Art Gallery. The collection comprises over 200 pieces, including a Rothko, a Rousseau, a Picasso and a Pollack.

YALE DAILY NEWS