Uncategorized | 10:02 pm | April 28, 2010 | By Carmen Lu

Yup, the Crouches are coming to Yale!

The Crouch quadruplets spent the last three days exploring campus, visiting classes and grabbing meals in dining halls during this year's Bulldog Days.
The Crouch quadruplets spent the last three days exploring campus, visiting classes and grabbing meals in dining halls during this year's Bulldog Days. Photo by Eva Galvan.

The Crouch quadruplets from Danbury, Conn., will all attend Yale this coming fall, Dean of Undergraduate Admissions Jeff Brenzel confirmed Wednesday afternoon.

“They have sent us their matriculation decisions, and we’re thrilled they are coming!” Brenzel wrote in an e-mail.

The News spoke to Ray, Martina and Carol Crouch on Wednesday evening and all three said Bulldog Days helped to clinch the deal. Until last Wednesday, both Martina and Carol Crouch said they had been leaning toward Wesleyan. But once on Yale’s campus, both said, they quickly realized that the opportunities and challenges Yale offered were too difficult to resist.

Ray Crouch said he was “set” to attend Yale prior to Bulldog Days but that the three days on campus proved to him that Yale students “can be smart and have fun as well.”

The Crouch quadruplets also confirmed that they did not attend the admitted students days for any of the other colleges to which they had been admitted, including Harvard’s “Visitas” program that was held this past weekend.