The search warrant affidavits in the case of Raymond Clark III, who is charged with the murder of Annie Le GRD ’13, are scheduled to be released tomorrow, unless the prosecution moves to extend the seal. State prosecutor John Waddock declined to comment Monday, and one of Clark’s attorneys, Beth Merkin, said she did not know what would happen.

Another four alcohol-related infractions during the weekend of the Harvard-Yale Game were reported on the Yale Police crime log Monday, in addition to the three previously reported. There were no drinking citations at The Game in 2007, the last time it was in New Haven.

Twelve-year-old Lauren Johnson, a Virginia girl who can’t stop sneezing, visited a Yale specialist Monday, hoping to find relief. Her incessant achoos — striking as often as 16 times a minute — have puzzled doctors since October. Johnson’s family declined to comment.

A local man was hit by a car shortly after 8 p.m. on Chapel Street in front of the Yale University Art Gallery. A witness said the man had wandered into the middle of the road. He was taken away in an ambulance.

Robbers, beware. Anyone attempting to steal from SAE this week will encounter a house full of watchful pledges, who are only allowed to leave for classes and meals. The house was robbed twice last weekend.

A gingerbread house was stolen from the Elm Street window display for a local bakery around 1 a.m. Tuesday. Police found the munchy mansion smashed across the sidewalk in front of Ivy Noodle, whose employees said they had “no idea what happened.”

Tickets for the Yale College Council’s Party Train, which will travel to New York on Sunday, went on sale at 4 p.m. Monday for $15 apiece. At 5:06 p.m. the YCC sent an e-mail apologizing for errors with ticket purchases through Yale Station, an unaffiliated company, but the problem was fixed by early evening.

Pre-registration for English seminars next semester begins by lottery today and continues until Jan. 6.

This day in Yale history

1966 Joseph Heller visits campus to give a Calhoun Master’s Tea. Heller revealed that his novel “Catch 22” had originally been called “Catch 18” but that Heller changed his title because another author had a book coming out called “Mila 18.” “I have given literary reasons for calling it ‘Catch 22’ according to the plot, and I’m a little sorry I told you the truth tonight,” he said.