An imposter has joined the Yale Facebook network! A profile for “Rick Levin” recently appeared, but the University President said he was not its creator. “I barely have time to check e-mail,” he said.

Prankster fail. A man with a fake white beard, black robe and staff walked into Tuesday’s “Introduction to Psychology” class as Provost Peter Salovey was guest-lecturing, and called out, “Professor, my people have suffered long enough. Let my people go.” His request fell on deaf ears, because the class was watching a video recording of Salovey’s “Love” lecture. The intruder promptly left.

No crying over Emma Watson. Australian supermodel Gemma Ward is thinking about coming to Yale. Ward’s mother told The West Australian her daughter is considering taking a Shakespearean acting course at Yale, in addition to resuming modeling. Ward has been out of the public eye since the death of her friend Heath Ledger two years ago.

West Haven was a runner-up in BusinessWeek’s fourth annual “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” rankings released Tuesday. BusinessWeek used affordability, safety and school test scores as the main criteria to choose one town and two runners-up for each state. Tinley Park, Ill., won the overall best ranking this year.

The design of the George W. Bush Presidential Center at the Southern Methodist University in Dallas will be released today. The center was designed by architect Robert A.M. Stern ARC ’65 and landscape architect Michael Van Valkenburgh.

One-time presidential hopeful Howard Dean ’71 will give a Pierson-only Master’s Tea on Monday. Dean is currently teaching a residential college seminar about American politics.

The first swine flu vaccination clinic is today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the YUHS cafeteria for those who preregistered.

This day in Yale history

1967 Yale wins its first Ivy League title in football in seven years in a 29–7 victory over Princeton.