Uncategorized | 8:31 pm | November 12, 2009 | By Colin Ross

Clark documents may be ‘disappointing’

The arrest warrant of Raymond Clark III, the man accused of murdering Yale student Annie Le GRD ’13, is expected to be unsealed today along with other previously sealed documents related to the case. Though the arrest warrant and other documents will now be available to the public, lawyers involved in the case say they expect certain sections to be redacted. The search warrants may not be released at all, they said.

The New Haven Police Department is not officially commenting on the documents, but a police official familiar with the case said the documents are unlikely to contain any new revelations.

“I think people are going to be very disappointed,” the official said.

• Dark_Priest

I’d ask some supreme being to save us from the fools who write articles like this, but then where the hell would I get my entertainment from? This is singularly the most hilarious thing I’ve read today, and I’ve read some doozies on this date that had me rolling so hard I couldn’t see straight.

Hey, little Davy…let me clue you in on something. A wise old perverted lady once said that if you run into a contradiction, like the one you’re describing, you need to check your premises…you’ll find at least one of them are wrong. And if you don’t like that one, perhaps the words of an old guy who said much the same thing: if you make ever right move, and you’re still loosing the game, you need to find a new game.

So, let’s examine that premise of yours. Women want nice reliable men like they say they do. And yet, they scorn the nice reliable men, and go off and boff bad boys like there’s no tomorrow.

It’s right there in black and white, all you need to do is see it for what it is. Your premise is wrong, and the women are lying to you. Perhaps not intentionally (yeah right), but they are lying to you. Once you accept this fact, you can begin your investigation into why this is so, and what you can do about it on a personal level. Hit up Chateau Heartiste when you’re ready to take that step.

This, however, is as far as I’m willing to go to help. I can only lead a horse to water, and even if I could, I wouldn’t make him drink. It’s so much fun to listen to guys like this scream about the situation while the women continue to keep them, oh how shall we say, indentured by repeating that well worn little lie, over and over, while they do the exact opposite.