Want to save $10? The Yale College Council is waiving the annual fee to join the Bike Share program for students who use the bikes to ride to community tutoring programs.

But ride with caution. Two people riding bikes collided on the sidewalk on Wall Street outside Woodbridge Hall Tuesday. The New Haven Fire Department and Yale Security responded, and while the bikes’ wheels were mangled, neither rider appeared seriously injured.

Aspiring composers, lyricists, and book writers: The Yale Institute for Music Theater is now accepting submissions through early January, and three news works will receive two-week workshops in New Haven this summer.

Or just dance. Pledges from the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity spent their day breaking it down on Cross Campus. They were raising money for “Dance 4 Cancer,” a fundraiser for cancer research.

You’re not too sexy for your shirt ­— even when working out. At the Davenport College Council meeting Monday, students were cautioned that “exercising shirtless in the gym is unsanitary,” according to the meeting’s minutes.

But those of you still exercising outside beware: the days continue to get shorter, and sunset today is at 4:35 p.m.

Today is “Pepero Day.” Hanppuri, the Korean international students organization, will deliver the chocolate dipped pretzel treats — more commonly known as “pocky” — to students who wish to buy them. Profits from the pepero sales will benefit the Eugene Bell Foundation, which sends tuberculosis medicine to North Korea.

Bravo! Approximately 50 Italian students gathered at the Blue Dog Café in the Hall of Graduate Studies Tuesday evening to play Scarabeo, or Italian Scrabble. Students enjoyed Italian snacks and conversation while playing the popular board game.

‘It Was Him,’ a short film by Avery Lanman ’13 inspired by the memory of Andre Narcisse ’12, has been posted on YouTube. Find a link on the Cross Campus blog.

Trumbull Dean Jasmina Besirevic’s daughter, Selma, will celebrate her seventh birthday at lunch in the Trumbull dining hall today. There will be cake.

This day in Yale history

1968 Demand exceeds supply for tickets to The Game, being played at Harvard. Harvard allotted 15,000 of its 37,289 seats for Yalies, but the Yale Athletic office received more than 20,000 applications.