Wear blue for Andre. Friends of Andre Narcisse ’12 are inviting members of the Yale community to wear blue today in Narcisse’s honor.

Shingate continues. Dongguk University Vice President Han Jin-soo spoke out against Yale Monday in a press conference in Seoul, The Korea Times reported. Han said the University damaged Dongguk’s reputation and continues to make “regrettable” comments about the case of Shin Jeong-ah, the disgraced Korean art curator who was convicted of forging a doctorate from Yale. Dongguk is suing Yale for $50 million.

Show your true colors. In place of his school’s purple and white, Northwestern University President Morty Schapiro wore a blue sweater Monday for the first time in years, he joked. The reason for the switch? Schapiro is chair of the committee of visiting academics that is reviewing Yale this week as part of the University’s reaccreditation process.

Speaking of reaccreditation, members of the Graduate Employees and Students Organization packed the open forum for students held by the reaccreditation team Monday. More than 30 of the 40 students in attendance were graduate students, and many came with a bone to pick: graduate student teaching responsibilities. They want Yale to recognize their union and give them better training and opportunities for teaching.

Looking for love? The Trumbull College Council has created a film noir spoof, directed by Austin Bernhardt ’12, to publicize its upcoming screw. Follow Viv and Dick as they look for love in the video, “Trumbull Screw 2009: Screwed by Love,” which is posted on YouTube.

Quantity over quality? School of Architecture Dean Robert A.M. Stern ARC ’65 advised students at a Jonathan Edwards Master’s Tea on Monday to skip reading “The Fountainhead” (752 pages) and instead to watch the movie (114 minutes). In response, architecture professor Peter Eisenman said, “Bob reads short books. I read long books.” Stern’s response? “But I’ve read more books.”

Spotted: The captain of the Bhangra team running with video camera in hand behind a guy on a bicycle. On Monday, members of the South Asian Society filmed a comic video on Old Campus to promote “Roshni,” their biggest cultural event.

This day in Yale history

2002 Revolution Studios filmed several scenes of “Mona Lisa Smile” at the Yale University Art Gallery, Silliman College and Sterling Memorial Library.