THE NEWS

• Students will gather in Branford courtyard at 10 p.m. tonight in order to mourn the death of Andre Narcisse ’12. Reporters Colin Ross and Greta Stetson cover the words and memories exchanged at the candlelight vigil.
  • In advance of tomorrow’s municipal election, the New Haven Democracy Fund gave financial support to Mayor John DeStefano Jr. — but not to any of his three opponents. How has campaign financing affected the course of this year’s mayoral race?
  • Lenny Gaudino is a staffer for Eli Express, a University Library service that delivers requested books and materials to locations throughout campus. He spends his days racing in and out of University buildings, transporting books in large blue bins and finding shortcuts on his way down from Science Hill. He holds the unofficial record for the fastest-completed delivery shift. Read more about Gaudino and the Eli Express program in tomorrow’s News.
  • THE WEATHER

High of 57 degrees, low of 33 degrees, mostly sunny

THE FOOD

• Breakfast: Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Ring
  • Lunch: In Commons, tomato soup, vegetable barley soup, cashew chili, southwest turkey burger, Philly steak & cheese sub, Rocky Road cookies and iced chocolate cupcake with organic ingredients; in the colleges, Turkey & Wild Rice Soup, Four Onion Soup, Apple-Pear Sauce, Butternut Squash Patties, Bean Tacos, Chicken Fajita, Memphis Style Pulled Pork Sandwich, Red Beans & Rice, Carrot-Jicama Slaw, Rocky Road cookies and iced chocolate cupcake with organic ingredients.
  • Dinner: In Commons, Tomato Soup, Roasted Five Spice Turkey Breast, Cranberry Chutney, Grilled Pork Chop, Turkey Gravy, Roast Turkey Breast, Rice & Soy Stuffed Pepper; in the colleges, Mediterranean Chicken with Romesco & Olives, Baked Chicken, Grass-fed Flat Iron Steak, Portabella Fajita, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Zucchini With Tarragon, Sautéed Fresh Spinach, Iced Applesauce Cake
  • YALE DAILY NEWS