In an unusually crime-filled weekend, New Haven saw a bank robbery, three shootings and two additional instances of gunfire between June 10 and 11.

There were no fatalities, and none of the suspects have been apprehended, according to a press release from New Haven Police Department spokesman David Hartman.

The first incident occurred early Saturday morning, when two men assaulted a third in the area of Hurlburt and Rosette Streets. Brandishing a pistol, one of the assailants ordered the victim to hand over his cash and valuables. The victim attempted to grab the pistol and was shot in the leg in the ensuing struggle. The assailants stole the victim’s wallet and escaped.

That afternoon, a man in a camouflage baseball cap and sunglasses robbed the People’s Bank branch inside the Stop & Shop supermarket on Whalley Avenue. The perpetrator neither brandished nor threatened to use a weapon.

Outside a house party in the area of Harding Place and Sherman Parkway Saturday night, a 33-year-old man was shot in the face, arm and torso by at least one shooter firing from a moving car. The victim remained in the hospital as of Monday afternoon, but staff said his injuries were not life-threatening.

And on Sunday, a 40-year-old man was shot on Bassett Street near Newhall Street. Police were only notified when the wounded victim walked into the Yale-New Haven Hospital Emergency Room just before 6:00 p.m.

Later that evening, the NHPD’s Shotspotter system picked up gunfire at the McDonald’s at 250 Whalley Ave. and on the one hundred block of Lilac Street. In both cases, cars reportedly occupied by the shooter fled the scene and no one was injured.

JACOB STERN