Love et veritas. On Thursday afternoon, freshman couple Kasidet Manakongtreechee ’17 and Christina Zhang ’17 created a massive drawing in the snow on Science Hill of the Yale Lux et Veritas logo. The artwork showed that even in the darkest winter, love can create a little lux.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish! The Saybrook 12-pack threw a party in honor of Yale College Dean Mary Miller following the announcement of her impending departure. “Discuss your thoughts on the ‘mapa,’ and kick off MC Miller Lite’s lame-duck semester in style,” the invitation said. Apparently, there was also an ice luge.

Round 1: Resume Drop. More competitive than your consulting interview, more lucrative than your i-banking offer, the nation’s two most elite a cappella groups are holding their info session about joining today. Presentations about The Whiffenpoofs and Whim ‘n Rhythm are taking place at Broadway Rehearsal Lofts in anticipation of auditions next month.

SlIfKEA. Now you can take your favorite Jewish community center home with you. According to a Slifka Center announcement, boxes of stuff found in the center’s basement are up for grabs in the “purple couch room.” Campus pawn stars can help themselves to books, wrapping paper and shabbat candlesticks! Have at it Yale.

The thirst is real. A new student startup called H2Yale is delivering cases of water to student doorsteps for 62 cents a bottle. How soon until the business model expands to include beverages of all variety (and alcoholic content)?

Ale at Yale! BAR hosted the Connecticut Real Ale Festival this Sunday, with participating breweries from across New England. For $40, attendees could sample drinks from breweries including Cambridge Brewhouse, Half full and Cavalry Brewing. Proceeds went to local New Haven children’s charities.

Three paths diverged on a winter’s day — Kappa, Pi Phi or Theta? Sorority bids come out today. But remember, calling somebody else fat won’t make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George’s life definitely didn’t make Cady any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

The morning after. Silliman held their first Screw this weekend at Elevate.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1940 Initiation night is banned by fraternities by the Inter-Fraternity Council.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

THE YALE DAILY NEWS