When a player hits more home runs during a season than an entire team, names like Babe Ruth come to mind. But if you watched Ivy League softball, you might be thinking of catcher Sarah Onorato ’15.

After leading the Ancient Eight with 14 round-trippers, two more than the entire team of Brown University, Onorato was named “Ivy League Softball Player of the Year” on Thursday. The sophomore backstop was no one-trick pony: She led the Ivy League in runs (37), hits (64), doubles (19), batting average (.430) and slugging percentage (.852).

In addition, she posted a glistening .965 fielding percentage and gunned down seven would-be base stealers, all while handling the Eli pitching staff.

The offensive outburst Onorato had this spring has put her in the record books. Her 14 home runs broke a school record and was the fifth-best single season total in Ancient Eight history. Onorato has also put herself in position to be the greatest slugger in Yale history, trailing teammate Christy Nelson’s ’13 record for career home runs (20) by just five with two seasons of eligibility remaining. Nelson set the mark this past season, hitting six dingers to overtake the previous record of 17 career long balls.