In its final meet before the Ivy Classic next weekend, the women’s gymnastics team turned in a consistent performance to clinch second place in the Bulldog Invitational on Saturday.

Bridgeport took home first place with a score of 194.725 to top the Elis (191.325). They were followed by West Chester (186.000) and Springfield (182.050).

The Elis have increased their team score at each meet so far this season, setting another record at Saturday’s meet.

“We have a strong team this year,” Joyce Li ’15 said in an email to the News. “Scoring well was just a matter of consistency and focus, both of which have improved dramatically throughout the season.”

Li led the Elis in the individual all-around competition, placing second. Teammate Morgan Traina ’15 finished just behind Li in third place.

In individual events, Tara Feld ’13 set the tone of the meet with second-places finishes on the vault and in her floor routine, posting scores of 9.85 in both events. The team recorded no falls and hit season-highs on the vault, beam and floor routines, team captain Stephanie Goldstein ’13 said, but Feld fell on her bars routine. Goldstein and Li both expressed admiration for how Feld was able to bounce back from her mishap. Feld went on to receive a 9.625 on the beam, which was good for seventh place.

“As a team, we always try to envision each event as very separate,” Goldstein said. Li added that since Feld was the first Eli to perform on the beam, she helped to set a positive tone for her teammates for that round.

Yale showed great balance in both the team and individual all-around competitions. The Elis displayed all-around dominance by taking second through fifth place in the individual all-around. In addition, at least one Eli finished in the top four of each event in the team competition. Goldstein said that there is no one event that is the team’s specialty, but that they instead are solid in every event.

“It shows that our team has gymnasts who can compete all-around,” Goldstein said.

As Saturday’s invitational was Yale’s final regular-season meet, Goldstein and Li said that the Elis look strong going into the meet that will decide the Ivy League champion. The Ivy Classic will take place in Payne Whitney Gymnasium, and the Elis are hoping for a home-field advantage.

“[Our performance] is really exactly where we want to be,” Goldstein said. “It helps that the Ivy meet’s at home. We treated this past meet sort of like a dress rehearsal.”

Yale will look to vault to the top of the Ivy League when the Ivy Classic kicks off at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 23.