Get your game face on. Tickets for the Yale-Harvard game on Nov. 17 will go on sale at 9 a.m. today and can be picked up at the Yale Athletics Ticket Office adjacent to the Payne Whitney Gymnasium. The Game tickets cost $20 for one discounted ticket and $35 for one full-price guest ticket, and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Boola boola!

But before you celebrate. The Freshman Class Council is once again facing issues with its Yale-Harvard game T-shirt design. The proposed design, which featured the Harvard logo above the word “Cheaters,” has been rejected by the Yale Licensing Office based on Harvard’s criteria. The back of the shirt, which reads “Putting the ‘Veritas’ in ‘Lux et Veritas,’” may not need to change.

New Jeremy Lin? Former Yale basketball captain and forward Reggie Willhite ’12 has been selected in the fifth round of the D-League draft by the Reno Bighorns. Last year, Willhite was named to the All-Ivy second team and was selected as the Ivy League Defensive Player of the Year, the first Yalie to earn that distinction.

Bulldogs in need. Yale will continue to provide ice and discounted $5 hot lunches in Commons throughout the week for those still affected by Hurricane Sandy. In addition, the University has created a new link on the Emergency Management site that lets Yalies in need email in their emergency requests and be paired up with another member of the Yale community willing to help.

Future leaders of the world, unite. Applications for retired four-star general Stanley McChrystal’s “Leadership” seminar have been released and were emailed to students in the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs program on Friday morning. This will be the third year McChrystal offers the course, which received over 250 applications for 20 spots last year.

Breaking the habit. A recent study conducted by Yale School of Medicine researchers says young children who receive scratch-off lottery games as gifts are more likely to begin gambling earlier in life than those who do not. The research was based in part off a survey of more than 2,000 high schoolers in the state.

Back in power. Most schools are poised to reopen this week as the destruction left in Sandy’s wake begins to recede. New Haven counted fewer than 1,300 residential and business outages as of Sunday morning.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1946 Assistant Dean Richard Carroll praises Yalies for their voting enthusiasm.