Remembering. Eleven years ago today, nearly 3,000 people died in terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. There will be a memorial today in Battell Chapel from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., providing space for “quiet reflection, prayer, and meditation.”

It’s official. The leaders of Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Hospital of Saint Raphael are slated to sign closing documents today making the merger of the two official. Yale-New Haven’s $160 million acquisition of St. Raphael’s will make it one of the largest hospitals in the country.

Next steps. The Boston Consulting Group held an information session on campus Monday evening at the Omni Hotel, as seniors in Yale College prepare for recruiting season to hit in full force. Up next: Bridgewater and Bain tonight.

Live Laugh Love. Whether you’re going into consulting or running away to Timbuktu after graduation, a new ranking out from The Alumni Factor says Yale alumni are number 2 in the nation not only in terms of career success, but of happiness in life. Always a bridesmaid, it may seem, but this time it’s a new bride: Harvard is way down the list at number 37. Number 1? Washington and Lee University, in Virginia, the New Haven Register reported.

What is honor? Yale Law School student reps announced on Monday that they’re convening a committee this year to discuss possible changes to the current grading policy, which stipulates that honors should go to no more than 30 percent of large lecture courses.

She didn’t even go there. For the past few weeks, a woman calling herself “Rhea Sen” has been pretending to be a freshman at Columbia University, the Columbia Daily Spectator reports. Her real name, according to authorities, is Briva Patel, and she’s not a freshman. She’s 26. Claiming to be a student from Philadelphia, Patel attended freshman orientation events for two weeks before she was removed from campus for trespassing.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. Elm City Market has revamped its New Haven-themed sandwich menu — which originally featured 16 sandwiches named after the 16 neighborhoods of New Haven — replacing all but three of the neighborhood names with numbers. Only the Dixwell, the Green, and the Downtown sandwiches survive.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1946 The News returns to regular publication after a three-year wartime hiatus.