A little leaky. 3LAU and Passion Pit are slated to perform alongside T-Pain at Yale on April 24 — the Tuesday of the spring term reading week and the traditional date of Spring Fling — according to a listing on the concert website songkick.com Tuesday morning. The listing was removed during the day on Tuesday.

Changes. Jonathan Edwards Dean Conor Frailey GRD ’12 will leave Yale at the end of the academic year, he announced in an email to the JE community on Tuesday. After Yale, Frailey will move to Chicago, as he said he has planned for several years.

More changes. Daniel Mcphee, the director of the Yale Farm for the past three years, will leave the farm at the end of March to farm with his family in Maine, the Yale Sustainable Food Project announced Tuesday. Jeremy Oldfield will become interim farm coordinator in Mcphee’s absence.

Moving up. The former Winchester Repeating Arms factory, vacant for nearly 50 years, was officially dedicated as new headquarters for New Haven-based financial services company Higher One on Tuesday. The renovations required to transform the factory into an office space for the company, which was founded by Yale students, cost $45 million.

Where Irish Mouths are Drinking. Anna Liffey’s, an Irish pub on Whitney Street famous for its trivia nights, was named one of the top 10 Irish pubs by the Boston Globe.

Diplomatic. A music video called “We Are Ready” posted to YouTube by Dancefloor Diplomacy, a 20-person band founded by Jakob Dorof ’12, is racking up the hits and garnering attention from big media outlets. The video debuted last Tuesday, and as of Tuesday afternoon, it’s notched over 26,100 views.

Back in the game. Pierson custodian Jackson Mills, also known as “Buck Breeze,” released a new music video this month for the track “Feeling Myself.” The video features Yale students and was filmed on campus.

Braniacs. The Moose of Ezra Stiles College won the Gimbel Cup for the highest GPA in the spring and fall of 2011, Stiles Master Stephen Pitti announced in a Tuesday email. To celebrate Stiles’ second annual victory in the Gimbel, the college hosted a Taco Bell study break on Tuesday night.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

2001 The city establishes a new civilian complaint review board to monitor the activity of the New Haven Police Department.